Christopher Atkins net worth: Christopher Atkins is an American actor who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Born in Rye, New York, Christopher Atkins was working as a lifeguard and sailing instructor, when an agent spotted him. He went on to audition for the film, "The Blue Lagoon", and won the role, beating out 4,000 other actors. The movie went on to be a huge box office success, and made him a teen idol almost overnight. Throughout the 80s, he appeared in multiple film and television projects that capitalized on his good looks, including "Child Bride of Short Creek", "The Pirate Movie", "A Night in Heaven", and "Listen to Me". He has appeared in multiple television movies and feature films throughout the 90s, and into the 2000s, including, "Fatal Charms", "Angel Flight Dawn", "Caved In", Tequila Express", "100 Million B.C.", "Harley's Hill", and "Blue Lagoon: The Awakening". He also owns an outdoor sports company.
Christopher Atkins Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Atkins against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 21, 1961 (54 years old)
Actor, Businessperson, Screenwriter, Lifeguard, Instructor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Christopher Atkins Bomann, Chris Atkins
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.