Christine Taylor net worth: Christine Taylor is an American actress and comedian who has a net worth of $10 million. Taylor generated her net worth as an actress who has appeared in many television shows and movies starting with Nickelodeon's Hey Dude. Taylor, who's married to actor, comedian and filmmaker Ben Stiller, came to prominence after appearing in The Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel. She made several guest appearances on the 1990s hit comedy sitcom, Ellen – which led to a lead role in the television series, Party girl based on the 1995 film with the same name. During this time, she made more guest appearances in the 1990's hit sitcoms, Friends and Seinfeld. She also featured in the 1998 hit comedy, The Winning Singer, as Drew Barrymore's cousin Holly Sullivan. Since then, Taylor has appeared in at least three of her husband's movies: Zoolander (2001), Dodgeball: A True Underdog story (2004) and Tropic Thunder (2008). In addition to this, she continues to make TV guest appearances in hit sitcoms, including a episode in My Name is Earl and the cult series Arrested Development.
Christine Taylor Net Worth
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.689 m)
Christine Taylor-Stiller, Christine Joan Stiller, Christine Joan Taylor
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Christine Taylor Earnings
- Untitled Christine Taylor Project$140,000/episode
- 52 Fights$52,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?