Christine Taylor net worth: Christine Taylor is an American actress and comedian who has a net worth of $10 million. Taylor generated her net worth as an actress who has appeared in many television shows and movies starting with Nickelodeon's Hey Dude. Taylor, who's married to actor, comedian and filmmaker Ben Stiller, came to prominence after appearing in The Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel. She made several guest appearances on the 1990s hit comedy sitcom, Ellen – which led to a lead role in the television series, Party girl based on the 1995 film with the same name. During this time, she made more guest appearances in the 1990's hit sitcoms, Friends and Seinfeld. She also featured in the 1998 hit comedy, The Winning Singer, as Drew Barrymore's cousin Holly Sullivan. Since then, Taylor has appeared in at least three of her husband's movies: Zoolander (2001), Dodgeball: A True Underdog story (2004) and Tropic Thunder (2008). In addition to this, she continues to make TV guest appearances in hit sitcoms, including a episode in My Name is Earl and the cult series Arrested Development.
Christine Taylor Net Worth
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.689 m)
Christine Taylor-Stiller, Christine Joan Stiller, Christine Joan Taylor
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Christine Taylor Earnings
- Untitled Christine Taylor Project$140,000/episode
- 52 Fights$52,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.