Christine Taylor net worth: Christine Taylor is an American actress and comedian who has a net worth of $10 million. Taylor generated her net worth as an actress who has appeared in many television shows and movies starting with Nickelodeon's Hey Dude. Taylor, who's married to actor, comedian and filmmaker Ben Stiller, came to prominence after appearing in The Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel. She made several guest appearances on the 1990s hit comedy sitcom, Ellen – which led to a lead role in the television series, Party girl based on the 1995 film with the same name. During this time, she made more guest appearances in the 1990's hit sitcoms, Friends and Seinfeld. She also featured in the 1998 hit comedy, The Winning Singer, as Drew Barrymore's cousin Holly Sullivan. Since then, Taylor has appeared in at least three of her husband's movies: Zoolander (2001), Dodgeball: A True Underdog story (2004) and Tropic Thunder (2008). In addition to this, she continues to make TV guest appearances in hit sitcoms, including a episode in My Name is Earl and the cult series Arrested Development.
Christine Taylor Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.689 m)
Christine Taylor-Stiller, Christine Joan Stiller, Christine Joan Taylor
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Christine Taylor Earnings
- Untitled Christine Taylor Project$140,000/episode
- 52 Fights$52,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...Fetty Wap is continuing to set the charts on fire, and his latest accomplishment shouldn't be a surprise to you...
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...