Christian Slater Net Worth: Christian Slater is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Christian Slater was born August 18, 1969 in New York City, New York. His father is Michael Hawkins, a well-known soap actor, and his mother, Mary Jo Slater, a casting agent. Christian Slater debuted as a 7-year-old on the daytime soap opera The Edge of Night (1956) in 1976. He went on to star in many Broadway shows in the early-1980s but rose to fame in Hollywood after landing the role of Binx Davey in The Legend of Billie Jean (1985), just after making a small role film debut in The Postman Always Rings Twice. He moved to Los Angeles in 1987 to further pursue an acting career after dropping out of high school. He landed a starring role in the cult classic Heathers (1988) and subsequently became known somewhat as the Hollywood' bad boy', having many run-ins with the law. He has also been known for his dating life, being romantically linked to such stars as Winona Ryder, Christina Applegate, Samantha Mathis and was at one time known for his engagement to actress/model Nina Huang. In the '90s, Slater starred in many big budget films, including Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, Broken Arrow and Hard Rain. He was also featured in the cult film True Romance. Since 2000 he has worked in both film and television, including appearances in The West Wing and Alias and starring in Breaking In and Mind Games. In 2000, he married Ryan Haddon, daughter of '70s model Dayle Haddon. They had two children, Jaden Christopher (b. 1999) and Eliana Sophia (b. 2001). The couple separated in 2005 and later divorced, but remain dedicated to raising their children.
Christian Slater Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1969 (46 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Christian Michael Leonard Slater, Slates
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Christian Slater Earnings
- Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles$250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.