Christian Slater Net Worth: Christian Slater is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Christian Slater was born August 18, 1969 in New York City, New York. His father is Michael Hawkins, a well-known soap actor, and his mother, Mary Jo Slater, a casting agent. Christian Slater debuted as a 7-year-old on the daytime soap opera The Edge of Night (1956) in 1976. He went on to star in many Broadway shows in the early-1980s but rose to fame in Hollywood after landing the role of Binx Davey in The Legend of Billie Jean (1985), just after making a small role film debut in The Postman Always Rings Twice. He moved to Los Angeles in 1987 to further pursue an acting career after dropping out of high school. He landed a starring role in the cult classic Heathers (1988) and subsequently became known somewhat as the Hollywood' bad boy', having many run-ins with the law. He has also been known for his dating life, being romantically linked to such stars as Winona Ryder, Christina Applegate, Samantha Mathis and was at one time known for his engagement to actress/model Nina Huang. In the '90s, Slater starred in many big budget films, including Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, Broken Arrow and Hard Rain. He was also featured in the cult film True Romance. Since 2000 he has worked in both film and television, including appearances in The West Wing and Alias and starring in Breaking In and Mind Games. In 2000, he married Ryan Haddon, daughter of '70s model Dayle Haddon. They had two children, Jaden Christopher (b. 1999) and Eliana Sophia (b. 2001). The couple separated in 2005 and later divorced, but remain dedicated to raising their children.
Christian Slater Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1969 (46 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Christian Michael Leonard Slater, Slates
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Christian Slater Earnings
- Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles$250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping ChargesNot only has the highest paid female athlete in the world been suspended for two years, but she's losing sponsorships as well!
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?