Christian Bale net worth: Christian Bale is an English actor who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. Christian Bale was born January 30, 1974 in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK. He began acting in commercials when he was just eight years old and made his stage debut in 1984, opposite the future Mr. Bean, Rowan Atkinson. Christian Bale gained international attention at age 13 for his performance in Steven Spielberg's 1988 movie "Empire of the Sun". Since then Christian has gone on to star in dozens of popular films including American Psycho, The Machinist, Terminator Salvation, 3:10 to Yuma, The Prestige and The Fighter. For his role as a drug addicted former boxing star in The Fighter, Christian received a Golden Globe and an Oscar award. Bale is probably most famous around the world for playing the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne in Christopher Nolan's three part Dark Knight franchise. The three Batman movies earned over $2.3 billion worldwide at the box office. In 2013, Christian starred in the film American Hustle. For his role he was nominated for another Academy Award. Bale has been married to former model and makeup artist Sibi Blazic since 2000. Together they have one child together. They are also active philanthropists who support a number different causes, especially those related to nature and animals.
Christian Bale Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.83 m)
Christian Charles Philip Bale, Christian Morgan Bale, Christian Charles Phillip Bale
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Christian Bale Earnings
- Terminator Salvation$8,000,000% of gross
- The Dark Knight$10,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.