Chris Pine Net Worth: Chris Pine is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born August 26, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, Chris Pine came by his acting talent honestly, as both his mother (Gwynne Gilford) and father (Robert Pine) as well as his maternal grandmother (Anne Gwynne) are former actors. Pine often spent time on Hollywood sets while growing up, though he was mainly interested in sports during his youth. He decided to go into the family business while attending the University of California, Berkeley, where he took acting classes before graduating with a degree in English literature. Chris made several TV appearances early in his career before starring alongside Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004) or taking on his defining role as the iconic Captain James Kirk in the 2009 remake of Star Trek—a role that transformed the young actor into a Hollywood A-lister. Chris Pine began his television career with appearances on ER, The Guardian and CSI: Miami. His boyish good looks and striking blue eyes had him up for the lead in the romantic comedy The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement in flash. Pine returned to the television two years later, this time co-starring with Lindsay Lohan in Just My Luck. He was later given the opportunity to test his more serious acting chops as a villainous neo-Nazi in the ensemble crime flick Smoking Aces (2007). On March 1, 2014, while in New Zealand filming Z for Zachariah, Pine was arrested by police near Methven, Canterbury after failing a roadside breath alcohol test. Pine pled guilty to drunk driving on March 17 of that year, admitting he had consumed four vodkas at a local pub. Pine was disqualified from driving for six months and ordered to pay a fine.
Chris Pine Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Christopher Whitelaw Pine, Peenè, Pinewood, Piney, Christopher Whitelaw "Chris" Pine, the new Harrison Ford
Actor, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Chris Pine Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek Into Darkness$1,500,000plus $500k backend
- People Like Us$750,000plus $4.25 million deferred
- This Means War$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!