Chris Pine Net Worth: Chris Pine is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born August 26, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, Chris Pine came by his acting talent honestly, as both his mother (Gwynne Gilford) and father (Robert Pine) as well as his maternal grandmother (Anne Gwynne) are former actors. Pine often spent time on Hollywood sets while growing up, though he was mainly interested in sports during his youth. He decided to go into the family business while attending the University of California, Berkeley, where he took acting classes before graduating with a degree in English literature. Chris made several TV appearances early in his career before starring alongside Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004) or taking on his defining role as the iconic Captain James Kirk in the 2009 remake of Star Trek—a role that transformed the young actor into a Hollywood A-lister. Chris Pine began his television career with appearances on ER, The Guardian and CSI: Miami. His boyish good looks and striking blue eyes had him up for the lead in the romantic comedy The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement in flash. Pine returned to the television two years later, this time co-starring with Lindsay Lohan in Just My Luck. He was later given the opportunity to test his more serious acting chops as a villainous neo-Nazi in the ensemble crime flick Smoking Aces (2007). On March 1, 2014, while in New Zealand filming Z for Zachariah, Pine was arrested by police near Methven, Canterbury after failing a roadside breath alcohol test. Pine pled guilty to drunk driving on March 17 of that year, admitting he had consumed four vodkas at a local pub. Pine was disqualified from driving for six months and ordered to pay a fine.
Chris Pine Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 26, 1980 (35 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Christopher Whitelaw Pine, Peenè, Pinewood, Piney, Christopher Whitelaw "Chris" Pine, the new Harrison Ford
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Chris Pine Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek Into Darkness$1,500,000plus $500k backend
- People Like Us$750,000plus $4.25 million deferred
- This Means War$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...