Chris Pine Net Worth: Chris Pine is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born August 26, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, Chris Pine came by his acting talent honestly, as both his mother (Gwynne Gilford) and father (Robert Pine) as well as his maternal grandmother (Anne Gwynne) are former actors. Pine often spent time on Hollywood sets while growing up, though he was mainly interested in sports during his youth. He decided to go into the family business while attending the University of California, Berkeley, where he took acting classes before graduating with a degree in English literature. Chris made several TV appearances early in his career before starring alongside Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004) or taking on his defining role as the iconic Captain James Kirk in the 2009 remake of Star Trek—a role that transformed the young actor into a Hollywood A-lister. Chris Pine began his television career with appearances on ER, The Guardian and CSI: Miami. His boyish good looks and striking blue eyes had him up for the lead in the romantic comedy The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement in flash. Pine returned to the television two years later, this time co-starring with Lindsay Lohan in Just My Luck. He was later given the opportunity to test his more serious acting chops as a villainous neo-Nazi in the ensemble crime flick Smoking Aces (2007). On March 1, 2014, while in New Zealand filming Z for Zachariah, Pine was arrested by police near Methven, Canterbury after failing a roadside breath alcohol test. Pine pled guilty to drunk driving on March 17 of that year, admitting he had consumed four vodkas at a local pub. Pine was disqualified from driving for six months and ordered to pay a fine.
Chris Pine Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 26, 1980 (35 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Christopher Whitelaw Pine, Peenè, Pinewood, Piney, Christopher Whitelaw "Chris" Pine, the new Harrison Ford
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They Wanton Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Chris Pine Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek Into Darkness$1,500,000plus $500k backend
- People Like Us$750,000plus $4.25 million deferred
- This Means War$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.