Chris Pine Net Worth: Chris Pine is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born August 26, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, Chris Pine came by his acting talent honestly, as both his mother (Gwynne Gilford) and father (Robert Pine) as well as his maternal grandmother (Anne Gwynne) are former actors. Pine often spent time on Hollywood sets while growing up, though he was mainly interested in sports during his youth. He decided to go into the family business while attending the University of California, Berkeley, where he took acting classes before graduating with a degree in English literature. Chris made several TV appearances early in his career before starring alongside Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004) or taking on his defining role as the iconic Captain James Kirk in the 2009 remake of Star Trek—a role that transformed the young actor into a Hollywood A-lister. Chris Pine began his television career with appearances on ER, The Guardian and CSI: Miami. His boyish good looks and striking blue eyes had him up for the lead in the romantic comedy The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement in flash. Pine returned to the television two years later, this time co-starring with Lindsay Lohan in Just My Luck. He was later given the opportunity to test his more serious acting chops as a villainous neo-Nazi in the ensemble crime flick Smoking Aces (2007). On March 1, 2014, while in New Zealand filming Z for Zachariah, Pine was arrested by police near Methven, Canterbury after failing a roadside breath alcohol test. Pine pled guilty to drunk driving on March 17 of that year, admitting he had consumed four vodkas at a local pub. Pine was disqualified from driving for six months and ordered to pay a fine.
Chris Pine Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 26, 1980 (35 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Christopher Whitelaw Pine, Peenè, Pinewood, Piney, Christopher Whitelaw "Chris" Pine, the new Harrison Ford
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Chris Pine Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek Into Darkness$1,500,000plus $500k backend
- People Like Us$750,000plus $4.25 million deferred
- This Means War$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.