Chris Hemsworth net worth and salary: Chris Hemsworth is an Australian actor and model who has a net worth of $60 million. Chris Hemsworth is probably most famous today for the role of Thor, his net worth isn't just the result of his embodying the God of Thunder. After doing a little acting in Australia, he made his debut in America playing James Kirk's father in the 2009 Star Trek reboot. He then got a role in the same year's A Perfect Getaway. Both he and his brother auditioned for the role of Thor, but it was actually his brother who made the shortlist before director Kenneth Branagh decided to reevaluate previous contenders for the role. It was then that Hemsworth got the part, and even critics who hated the movie had to give credit to Hemsworth's wonderful performance. Since Thor, Hemsworth has been cast in the horror movie The Cabin in the Woods and the remake of Red Dawn. He was also cast as "the huntsman" in Snow White and the Huntsman. However, his most anticipated upcoming work is most definitely in The Avengers franchise, in which he will be reprising the role of Thor as he joins up with other super-heroes in an unprecedented cinematic event. In 2013 alone, Chris Hemsworth earned $58 million thanks to roles in Rush and Thor.
Chris Hemsworth Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 11, 1983 (32 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
Christopher Hemsworth, Christopher "Chris" Hemsworth, Christopher Hemsworth, Hemsworth, Хемсворт, Крис
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Chris Hemsworth Earnings
- Snow White and the Huntsman$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.