Chris Hemsworth net worth and salary: Chris Hemsworth is an Australian actor and model who has a net worth of $60 million. Chris Hemsworth is probably most famous today for the role of Thor, his net worth isn't just the result of his embodying the God of Thunder. After doing a little acting in Australia, he made his debut in America playing James Kirk's father in the 2009 Star Trek reboot. He then got a role in the same year's A Perfect Getaway. Both he and his brother auditioned for the role of Thor, but it was actually his brother who made the shortlist before director Kenneth Branagh decided to reevaluate previous contenders for the role. It was then that Hemsworth got the part, and even critics who hated the movie had to give credit to Hemsworth's wonderful performance. Since Thor, Hemsworth has been cast in the horror movie The Cabin in the Woods and the remake of Red Dawn. He was also cast as "the huntsman" in Snow White and the Huntsman. However, his most anticipated upcoming work is most definitely in The Avengers franchise, in which he will be reprising the role of Thor as he joins up with other super-heroes in an unprecedented cinematic event. In 2013 alone, Chris Hemsworth earned $58 million thanks to roles in Rush and Thor.
Chris Hemsworth Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 11, 1983
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
Christopher Hemsworth, Christopher "Chris" Hemsworth, Christopher Hemsworth, Hemsworth, Хемсворт, Крис
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrarion Aug 28, 2015
Chris Hemsworth Earnings
- Snow White and the Huntsman$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?