Chevy Chase net worth: Chevy Chase is an American writer, comedian, film and television actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Chevy Chase (real name Cornelius Crane "Chevy" Chase) grew up in a prominent entertainment industry family. Chase studied a pre-med at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, and graduated with a a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. Chase played drums in in a band in college with Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, who eventually formed the group Steely Dan. Chase also plays keyboard, and is gifted with absolute pitch. Chase began his television career as one of the original cast members in the first season of Saturday Night Live. Chase became famous for his Weekend Update skits using the catchphrase "I'm Chevy ChaseÉ and you're not", and physical pratfalls during SNL sketches. Chase went on to star in four National Lampoon's Vacation films, and other comedy films such as Fletch, Caddyshack, and ÁThree Amigos! Chase had his own late-night talk show, The Chevy Chase Show, for a brief time. Chase was recently part of the ensemble cast of NBC's comedy series Community.
Chevy Chase Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 8, 1943 (72 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Comedian, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Cornelius Crane Chase, Chevey Chase, Chevy, Chevy 'Bud' Chase, The Voice of Chevy Chase, Cornelius Crane "Chevy" Chase, Chase, Bud
Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For Torontoon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Chevy Chase Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vegas Vacation$4,000,000
- Man of the House$2,000,000
- Cops and Robbersons$4,000,000
- Memoirs of an Invisible Man$6,000,000
- Christmas Vacation$6,000,000
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?