Chevy Chase net worth: Chevy Chase is an American writer, comedian, film and television actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Chevy Chase (real name Cornelius Crane "Chevy" Chase) grew up in a prominent entertainment industry family. Chase studied a pre-med at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, and graduated with a a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. Chase played drums in in a band in college with Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, who eventually formed the group Steely Dan. Chase also plays keyboard, and is gifted with absolute pitch. Chase began his television career as one of the original cast members in the first season of Saturday Night Live. Chase became famous for his Weekend Update skits using the catchphrase "I'm Chevy ChaseÉ and you're not", and physical pratfalls during SNL sketches. Chase went on to star in four National Lampoon's Vacation films, and other comedy films such as Fletch, Caddyshack, and ÁThree Amigos! Chase had his own late-night talk show, The Chevy Chase Show, for a brief time. Chase was recently part of the ensemble cast of NBC's comedy series Community.
Chevy Chase Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cornelius Crane Chase, Chevey Chase, Chevy, Chevy 'Bud' Chase, The Voice of Chevy Chase, Cornelius Crane "Chevy" Chase, Chase, Bud
Actor, Screenwriter, Comedian, Television producer
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Chevy Chase Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vegas Vacation$4,000,000
- Man of the House$2,000,000
- Cops and Robbersons$4,000,000
- Memoirs of an Invisible Man$6,000,000
- Christmas Vacation$6,000,000
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- Attention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?