Chevy Chase net worth: Chevy Chase is an American writer, comedian, film and television actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Chevy Chase (real name Cornelius Crane "Chevy" Chase) grew up in a prominent entertainment industry family. Chase studied a pre-med at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, and graduated with a a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. Chase played drums in in a band in college with Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, who eventually formed the group Steely Dan. Chase also plays keyboard, and is gifted with absolute pitch. Chase began his television career as one of the original cast members in the first season of Saturday Night Live. Chase became famous for his Weekend Update skits using the catchphrase "I'm Chevy ChaseÉ and you're not", and physical pratfalls during SNL sketches. Chase went on to star in four National Lampoon's Vacation films, and other comedy films such as Fletch, Caddyshack, and ÁThree Amigos! Chase had his own late-night talk show, The Chevy Chase Show, for a brief time. Chase was recently part of the ensemble cast of NBC's comedy series Community.
Chevy Chase Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 8, 1943 (72 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Comedian, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Cornelius Crane Chase, Chevey Chase, Chevy, Chevy 'Bud' Chase, The Voice of Chevy Chase, Cornelius Crane "Chevy" Chase, Chase, Bud
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Chevy Chase Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vegas Vacation$4,000,000
- Man of the House$2,000,000
- Cops and Robbersons$4,000,000
- Memoirs of an Invisible Man$6,000,000
- Christmas Vacation$6,000,000
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.