Chelsea Kane Staub Net Worth: Chelsea Kane Staub is an American actress and musician who has a net worth of $4 million. Born in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1988, Chelsea Kane began working at Valley Youth Theatre in her hometown. The school's notable alumni include actress Emma Stone and "American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks. Kane first appeared on screen in the short movie "Failure of Pamela Salt" in 2001 before appearing in 2004's "Arizona Summer" and as a guest star on "Summerland" and "Cracking Up, Listen Up!". Her first major feature film part came in "Bratz: The Movie" as Meredith Baxter Dimly; Kane also sang for the movie's soundtrack. A year later, she scored the leading role on "Minutemen", a Disney Channel Original Movie, and later appeared in a second Disney Channel flick, "Starstruck". Her Disney career continued with appearances on "Wizards of Waverly Place", "Jonas L.A.", and "Fish Hooks". Kane competed on the 12th season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" with Mark Ballas, finishing in third place, losing to actress Kirstie Alley and former NFL pro Hines Ward. Kane landed a part on "One Tree Hill" before she scored a starring role on ABC Family's "Baby Daddy" as Riley Perrin. She has appeared in four music videos, including 2009's "Chelsea" with The Summer Set and 2008's "Burnin' Up" with the Jonas Brothers.
Chelsea Kane Staub Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chelsea Kane Staub against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 15, 1988 (27 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Staub, Chelsea, Chelsea Staub, Chelsea Kane Staub, Chelsea Staub (in the role of meredith), Staub
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long Snapperon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.
- Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net WorthNo will? No problem. In the wake of the death of Grammy Award-winning singer Prince, many have wondered just who will be the recipient of the $300 million he left behind – and if he didn't include a last testament with it, his fortune will be given to his sister, Tyka.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.
- The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 MillionMercedes-Benz obviously isn't well-known for their luxury yachts, but when they do throw their bones into the game, they certainly do it right.