Chelsea Kane Staub Net Worth: Chelsea Kane Staub is an American actress and musician who has a net worth of $4 million. Born in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1988, Chelsea Kane began working at Valley Youth Theatre in her hometown. The school's notable alumni include actress Emma Stone and "American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks. Kane first appeared on screen in the short movie "Failure of Pamela Salt" in 2001 before appearing in 2004's "Arizona Summer" and as a guest star on "Summerland" and "Cracking Up, Listen Up!". Her first major feature film part came in "Bratz: The Movie" as Meredith Baxter Dimly; Kane also sang for the movie's soundtrack. A year later, she scored the leading role on "Minutemen", a Disney Channel Original Movie, and later appeared in a second Disney Channel flick, "Starstruck". Her Disney career continued with appearances on "Wizards of Waverly Place", "Jonas L.A.", and "Fish Hooks". Kane competed on the 12th season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" with Mark Ballas, finishing in third place, losing to actress Kirstie Alley and former NFL pro Hines Ward. Kane landed a part on "One Tree Hill" before she scored a starring role on ABC Family's "Baby Daddy" as Riley Perrin. She has appeared in four music videos, including 2009's "Chelsea" with The Summer Set and 2008's "Burnin' Up" with the Jonas Brothers.
Chelsea Kane Staub Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chelsea Kane Staub against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 15, 1988 (27 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Staub, Chelsea, Chelsea Staub, Chelsea Kane Staub, Chelsea Staub (in the role of meredith), Staub
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.