Chelsea Kane Staub Net Worth: Chelsea Kane Staub is an American actress and musician who has a net worth of $4 million. Born in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1988, Chelsea Kane began working at Valley Youth Theatre in her hometown. The school's notable alumni include actress Emma Stone and "American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks. Kane first appeared on screen in the short movie "Failure of Pamela Salt" in 2001 before appearing in 2004's "Arizona Summer" and as a guest star on "Summerland" and "Cracking Up, Listen Up!". Her first major feature film part came in "Bratz: The Movie" as Meredith Baxter Dimly; Kane also sang for the movie's soundtrack. A year later, she scored the leading role on "Minutemen", a Disney Channel Original Movie, and later appeared in a second Disney Channel flick, "Starstruck". Her Disney career continued with appearances on "Wizards of Waverly Place", "Jonas L.A.", and "Fish Hooks". Kane competed on the 12th season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" with Mark Ballas, finishing in third place, losing to actress Kirstie Alley and former NFL pro Hines Ward. Kane landed a part on "One Tree Hill" before she scored a starring role on ABC Family's "Baby Daddy" as Riley Perrin. She has appeared in four music videos, including 2009's "Chelsea" with The Summer Set and 2008's "Burnin' Up" with the Jonas Brothers.
Chelsea Kane Staub Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chelsea Kane Staub against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 15, 1988 (27 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Staub, Chelsea, Chelsea Staub, Chelsea Kane Staub, Chelsea Staub (in the role of meredith), Staub
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential MansionFrom the White House to the right house for now -- the Obamas have picked out their first post-presidential pad, a $5.3 million home in Washington, D.C.'s Kalorama neighborhood.
- Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every YearKim Kardashian West has been known for a lot of things -- from her famous father, to her infamous X-rated video, to her top-rated reality show -- but in recent years, it has been the reality star's chic style that has garnered her a top spot in the headlines. Why? She's believed to be paying her stylist a cool $1 million.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.