Charlie Schlatter net worth: Charlie Schlatter is an American actor who has a net worth of $1.5 million. He has appeared in a number of films and television series over the years and is probably best known for playing "Dr. Jesse Travis" over five seasons of the show Diagnosis: Murder and for staring in the film 18 Again!. Since the early 1990s, Schlatter has primarily been a voice actor playing characters in Sonic the Hedgehog, Superman: The Animated Series, The Batman, Jimmy Two-Shoes, Ben 10, Loonatics Unleashed, A.T.O.M, Pet Alien, Bratz, G.I. Joe: Renegades, and Winx Club. He has also voiced several video games including Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, EverQuest II, Lego Batman 2: DC SuperHeroes, and The Wonderful 101. Schlatter was born in Englewood, New Jersey and grew up in nearby Fair Lawn. He got his start in acting as a teenager, and attended Ithiaca College where he earned a B.F.A in Musical Theater. At the start of his career, Schlatter was spotted by a casting director during a performance in 1988, and asked to audition for Michael J. Fox drama Bright Lights, Big City. This led to his first film appearance, as the younger brother of Fox's character. He starred in an Australian romance called The Delinquents soon after, and in 1990 was cast as Ferris Bueller for the NBC Sitcom spinoff of the movie. In 1992, he co-starred in Sunset Heat and in 1994 made an appearance in Police Academy: Mission to Moscow as "Cadet Kyle Connors" before landing the role of "Dr. Travis" on Diagnosis: Murder in 1996. He is currently married to Colleen Gunderson and the couple have three children.
Charlie Schlatter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charlie Schlatter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 1, 1966
Voice Actor, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Charles Schlatter, Charles Thomas Schlatter, Charlie Schlotter, Charles Thomas "Charlie" Schlatter
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.