Charlie Schlatter net worth: Charlie Schlatter is an American actor who has a net worth of $1.5 million. He has appeared in a number of films and television series over the years and is probably best known for playing "Dr. Jesse Travis" over five seasons of the show Diagnosis: Murder and for staring in the film 18 Again!. Since the early 1990s, Schlatter has primarily been a voice actor playing characters in Sonic the Hedgehog, Superman: The Animated Series, The Batman, Jimmy Two-Shoes, Ben 10, Loonatics Unleashed, A.T.O.M, Pet Alien, Bratz, G.I. Joe: Renegades, and Winx Club. He has also voiced several video games including Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, EverQuest II, Lego Batman 2: DC SuperHeroes, and The Wonderful 101. Schlatter was born in Englewood, New Jersey and grew up in nearby Fair Lawn. He got his start in acting as a teenager, and attended Ithiaca College where he earned a B.F.A in Musical Theater. At the start of his career, Schlatter was spotted by a casting director during a performance in 1988, and asked to audition for Michael J. Fox drama Bright Lights, Big City. This led to his first film appearance, as the younger brother of Fox's character. He starred in an Australian romance called The Delinquents soon after, and in 1990 was cast as Ferris Bueller for the NBC Sitcom spinoff of the movie. In 1992, he co-starred in Sunset Heat and in 1994 made an appearance in Police Academy: Mission to Moscow as "Cadet Kyle Connors" before landing the role of "Dr. Travis" on Diagnosis: Murder in 1996. He is currently married to Colleen Gunderson and the couple have three children.
Charlie Schlatter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charlie Schlatter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 1, 1966 (49 years old)
Voice Actor, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Charles Schlatter, Charles Thomas Schlatter, Charlie Schlotter, Charles Thomas "Charlie" Schlatter
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.