Charlie McDermott Net Worth: Charlie McDermott is an American actor who has a net worth of $2 million. Charlie McDermott was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania in April 1990. He is best known for playing the role of Axl Heck on the TV series The Middle. He first starred in the TV series Windy Acres in 2004 as Young Gerald. The same year Charlie made his film debut in the movie The Village. His best known role came starting in 2009 as Axl Heck on the ABC TV series The Middle. McDermott has also starred in the films Disappearances, The Ten, All Along, Frozen River, Sex Drive, Hot Tub Time Machine, and Morning. He has appeared in episodes of the TV shows The Office, Medium, and Private Practice. McDermott is directing and writing, as well as starring in the upcoming film ImagiGARY. Charlie was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Male for Frozen River in 2009 and a Young Artist Award for The Middle in 2011.
Charlie McDermott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charlie McDermott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 6, 1990 (25 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Charles Joseph McDermott, Charles McDermott, Charles Joseph "Charlie" McDermott
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On EarthHere is a look at the top five most expensive private islands, and the rich celebrities who purchased them.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.