Tough guy actor Charles Bronson had a decidedly tough net worth of approximately $12.5 million before he made his final great escape to the sky. But a net worth like that didn't come easy – he had to kick ass all around the globe, and in several different languages. He made his film debut way back in 1951 – an uncredited part in You're in the Navy Now. After that, he continued to work in small parts in movies, including as Vincent Price's "deaf mute" henchman Igor in the 3D horror classic House of Wax. A year later, in 1954, he changed his name from Buchinsky to Bronson in order to escape a perceived stigma associated with an Eastern-European last name. Then, in 1960, he landed a role in what would become his breakout film: The Magnificent Seven, also starring Steve McQueen. From there, Bronson would continue to be a familiar face in other ensemble action/adventure movies like The Great Escape. He finally broke out as a solo star in Death Wish, which led to his being a real star with smaller studios, starring in sequels to his signature movie and other action movies unrelated to Death Wish. After his death in 1998, he remains a cult favorite among movie fans today.
Charles Bronson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1921 (94 years old)
Actor, Soldier, Miner
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Charles Dennis Buchinsky, Charles Buchinsky, Chas. Buchinski, Charles Buchinski, Le Sacre Monstre, Il Brutto
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They Wanton Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Charles Bronson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 10 to Midnight$2,000,000
- St. Ives$1,000,000
- Death Wish$1,000,000
- The Stone Killer$1,000,000
- Man with a Camera$2,000/week
- Machine-Gun Kelly$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.