Tough guy actor Charles Bronson had a decidedly tough net worth of approximately $12.5 million before he made his final great escape to the sky. But a net worth like that didn't come easy – he had to kick ass all around the globe, and in several different languages. He made his film debut way back in 1951 – an uncredited part in You're in the Navy Now. After that, he continued to work in small parts in movies, including as Vincent Price's "deaf mute" henchman Igor in the 3D horror classic House of Wax. A year later, in 1954, he changed his name from Buchinsky to Bronson in order to escape a perceived stigma associated with an Eastern-European last name. Then, in 1960, he landed a role in what would become his breakout film: The Magnificent Seven, also starring Steve McQueen. From there, Bronson would continue to be a familiar face in other ensemble action/adventure movies like The Great Escape. He finally broke out as a solo star in Death Wish, which led to his being a real star with smaller studios, starring in sequels to his signature movie and other action movies unrelated to Death Wish. After his death in 1998, he remains a cult favorite among movie fans today.
Charles Bronson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1921 (94 years old)
Actor, Soldier, Miner
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Charles Dennis Buchinsky, Charles Buchinsky, Chas. Buchinski, Charles Buchinski, Le Sacre Monstre, Il Brutto
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Charles Bronson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 10 to Midnight$2,000,000
- St. Ives$1,000,000
- Death Wish$1,000,000
- The Stone Killer$1,000,000
- Man with a Camera$2,000/week
- Machine-Gun Kelly$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.