Tough guy actor Charles Bronson had a decidedly tough net worth of approximately $12.5 million before he made his final great escape to the sky. But a net worth like that didn't come easy – he had to kick ass all around the globe, and in several different languages. He made his film debut way back in 1951 – an uncredited part in You're in the Navy Now. After that, he continued to work in small parts in movies, including as Vincent Price's "deaf mute" henchman Igor in the 3D horror classic House of Wax. A year later, in 1954, he changed his name from Buchinsky to Bronson in order to escape a perceived stigma associated with an Eastern-European last name. Then, in 1960, he landed a role in what would become his breakout film: The Magnificent Seven, also starring Steve McQueen. From there, Bronson would continue to be a familiar face in other ensemble action/adventure movies like The Great Escape. He finally broke out as a solo star in Death Wish, which led to his being a real star with smaller studios, starring in sequels to his signature movie and other action movies unrelated to Death Wish. After his death in 1998, he remains a cult favorite among movie fans today.
Charles Bronson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1921 (94 years old)
Actor, Soldier, Miner
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Charles Dennis Buchinsky, Charles Buchinsky, Chas. Buchinski, Charles Buchinski, Le Sacre Monstre, Il Brutto
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Charles Bronson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 10 to Midnight$2,000,000
- St. Ives$1,000,000
- Death Wish$1,000,000
- The Stone Killer$1,000,000
- Man with a Camera$2,000/week
- Machine-Gun Kelly$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free AgentsAfter a disappointing season, the Eagles cut loose head coach Chip Kelly, but must be okay with the roster, since the team has been working hard to lock up its free agents during the last few weeks.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.