Chandra Wilson net worth: Chandra Wilson is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in Houston, Texas, Chandra Wilson graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts with a BFA in Drama. She began her on-camera career with a guest-starring role on "The Cosby Show" in 1989. She then went on to appear on various television shows and in film projects. She played guest starring or recurring roles on such shows as, "Law & Order", "Third Watch", "Sex and the City", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "The Sopranos". She also appeared in such films, as "Mad Dog & Glory", "Lone Star", and "Frankie and Alice". She has received multiple acting honors, and has appeared on Broadway in "On the Town", "Avenue Q", "Caroline or Change", and "Chicago". She is most widely recognized for her Emmy-nominated performance as Dr. Miranda Bailey on "Grey's Anatomy".
Chandra Wilson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 27, 1969
Actor, Television Director, Singer
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Chandra Danette Wilson
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Chandra Wilson Earnings
- Grey's Anatomy$125,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...The creator of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, just had a very very very good week....
- He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?At just 27, Jon Carder sold his company for $10 million and retired. Three weeks later, he went back to work. But why, when he had enough money to never work again?