Chandra Wilson net worth: Chandra Wilson is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in Houston, Texas, Chandra Wilson graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts with a BFA in Drama. She began her on-camera career with a guest-starring role on "The Cosby Show" in 1989. She then went on to appear on various television shows and in film projects. She played guest starring or recurring roles on such shows as, "Law & Order", "Third Watch", "Sex and the City", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "The Sopranos". She also appeared in such films, as "Mad Dog & Glory", "Lone Star", and "Frankie and Alice". She has received multiple acting honors, and has appeared on Broadway in "On the Town", "Avenue Q", "Caroline or Change", and "Chicago". She is most widely recognized for her Emmy-nominated performance as Dr. Miranda Bailey on "Grey's Anatomy".
Chandra Wilson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 27, 1969 (46 years old)
Actor, Television Director, Singer
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Chandra Danette Wilson
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Chandra Wilson Earnings
- Grey's Anatomy$125,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder a of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.