Chandra Wilson net worth: Chandra Wilson is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Houston, Texas, Chandra Wilson graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts with a BFA in Drama. She began her on-camera career with a guest-starring role on "The Cosby Show" in 1989. She then went on to appear on various television shows and in film projects. She played guest starring or recurring roles on such shows as, "Law & Order", "Third Watch", "Sex and the City", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "The Sopranos". She also appeared in such films, as "Mad Dog & Glory", "Lone Star", and "Frankie and Alice". She has received multiple acting honors, and has appeared on Broadway in "On the Town", "Avenue Q", "Caroline or Change", and "Chicago". She is most widely recognized for her Emmy-nominated performance as Dr. Miranda Bailey on "Grey's Anatomy".
Chandra Wilson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 27, 1969 (46 years old)
Actor, Television Director, Singer
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Chandra Danette Wilson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Chandra Wilson Earnings
- Grey's Anatomy$125,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.