Chad Michael Murray net worth: Chad Michael Murray is an American actor, spokesperson, and fashion model who has a net worth of $12 million. Chad Michael Murray earned his net worth through his modeling for well known fashion brands and acting in films and television. Murray was born in Buffalo, New York in August 1981. In high school Murray had his nose broken. He moved to Hollywood in 1999 and modeled for Gucci, Skechers, and Tommy Hilfiger. He got the role of Tristan DuGrey on Gilmore Girls in 2000 and then played Charlie Todd on Dawson's Creek in 2001. He had a role in the 2003 Walt Disney Pictures movie Freaky Friday. From 2003 to 2012 Murray starred as Lucas Scott on the WB's One Tree Hill. He won two Teen Choice Awards for One Tree Hill. His popularity led to being a spokesperson for MasterCard, K-Mart, Cingular Wireless, and Chevy Cobalt. He was also on the cover of Rolling Stone and People magazines. He starred in A Cinderella Story in 2004 and won more Teen Choice Awards. Murray starred in House of Wax in 2005 and he won another Teen Choice Award. In 2013 he appeared in the television series Chosen. He is scheduled to star in Other People's Children and Left Behind. He was married to his co-star Sophia Bush but the two divorced. He has also dated co-star Nicky Whelan and was engaged to Kenzie Dalton.
Chad Michael Murray Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chad Michael Murray against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Chad Michael Murray
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1981 (34 years old)
Model, Actor, Spokesperson, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Chad Murray, Chad M. Murray, CMM
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.