Chad Michael Murray net worth: Chad Michael Murray is an American actor, spokesperson, and fashion model who has a net worth of $12 million. Chad Michael Murray earned his net worth through his modeling for well known fashion brands and acting in films and television. Murray was born in Buffalo, New York in August 1981. In high school Murray had his nose broken. He moved to Hollywood in 1999 and modeled for Gucci, Skechers, and Tommy Hilfiger. He got the role of Tristan DuGrey on Gilmore Girls in 2000 and then played Charlie Todd on Dawson's Creek in 2001. He had a role in the 2003 Walt Disney Pictures movie Freaky Friday. From 2003 to 2012 Murray starred as Lucas Scott on the WB's One Tree Hill. He won two Teen Choice Awards for One Tree Hill. His popularity led to being a spokesperson for MasterCard, K-Mart, Cingular Wireless, and Chevy Cobalt. He was also on the cover of Rolling Stone and People magazines. He starred in A Cinderella Story in 2004 and won more Teen Choice Awards. Murray starred in House of Wax in 2005 and he won another Teen Choice Award. In 2013 he appeared in the television series Chosen. He is scheduled to star in Other People's Children and Left Behind. He was married to his co-star Sophia Bush but the two divorced. He has also dated co-star Nicky Whelan and was engaged to Kenzie Dalton.
Chad Michael Murray Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chad Michael Murray against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Chad Michael Murray
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1981 (34 years old)
Model, Actor, Spokesperson, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Chad Murray, Chad M. Murray, CMM
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?