Chad Michael Murray net worth: Chad Michael Murray is an American actor, spokesperson, and fashion model who has a net worth of $12 million. Chad Michael Murray earned his net worth through his modeling for well known fashion brands and acting in films and television. Murray was born in Buffalo, New York in August 1981. In high school Murray had his nose broken. He moved to Hollywood in 1999 and modeled for Gucci, Skechers, and Tommy Hilfiger. He got the role of Tristan DuGrey on Gilmore Girls in 2000 and then played Charlie Todd on Dawson's Creek in 2001. He had a role in the 2003 Walt Disney Pictures movie Freaky Friday. From 2003 to 2012 Murray starred as Lucas Scott on the WB's One Tree Hill. He won two Teen Choice Awards for One Tree Hill. His popularity led to being a spokesperson for MasterCard, K-Mart, Cingular Wireless, and Chevy Cobalt. He was also on the cover of Rolling Stone and People magazines. He starred in A Cinderella Story in 2004 and won more Teen Choice Awards. Murray starred in House of Wax in 2005 and he won another Teen Choice Award. In 2013 he appeared in the television series Chosen. He is scheduled to star in Other People's Children and Left Behind. He was married to his co-star Sophia Bush but the two divorced. He has also dated co-star Nicky Whelan and was engaged to Kenzie Dalton.
Chad Michael Murray Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Chad Michael Murray against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Chad Michael Murray
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1981 (34 years old)
Model, Actor, Spokesperson, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Chad Murray, Chad M. Murray, CMM
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?