Carmine Giovinazzo net worth and salary: Carmine Giovinazzo is an American actor and singer who has a net worth of $4 million dollars and salary per episode of $75,000. Born in Port Richmond, Staten Island, New York, Carmine Giovinazzo played multiple sports as a child and intended to become a professional basketball player. However, after suffering a severe injury while attending Wagner College, he shifted his focus to acting. He began his professional career in the late 90s after moving to Los Angeles. He appeared in guest starring roles in such television projects as "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Pacific Blue", "Providence", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", and "Columbo". He also appeared in supporting roles in such films as "Fallen Arches", "Billy Hollywood's Screen Kiss", "For Love of the Game", "The Learning Curve", "Black Hawk Down", and "In Enemy Hands". He starred on the short-lived comedy, "Shasta McNasty" for one season in 1999. In 2004, he was cast in the role that would make him a household name, as Danny Messer on "CSI: NY".
Carmine Giovinazzo Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Carmine Giovinazzo against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Singer, Painter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Carmine D. Giovinazzo, Carmine Dominick Giovinazzo
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.