Carl Anthony Payne net worth: Carl Anthony Payne is an American actor who has a net worth of $1 million dollars. Born in Trenton, New Jersey, Carl Anthony Payne graduated from Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York, and then went on to graduate from Howard University. He began performing in children's theater during his elementary school years, and then went on to multiple roles on television and in various films. He made his big screen debut in the film "The Last Dragon" in 1985. He first made a name for himself appearing as "Cockroach" on "The Cosby Show". He then went on to play starring, recurring, or guest starring roles on such television shows as, "Hothouse", "thirtysomething", "Hull High", "Quantum Leap", and "True Colors". In 1992, he began playing the role that would bring him the most widespread fame, as Cole Brown on "Martin". After "Martin" ended its run in 1997, he continued to move between film and television roles. He is next slated to appear in the film, "First Impression".
Carl Anthony Payne Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Carl Anthony Payne against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Carl Anthony Payne II
Date of Birth
May 24, 1969 (47 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)
Carl A. Payne II, Carl Anthony Payne, Carl Payne
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.