Carl Anthony Payne net worth: Carl Anthony Payne is an American actor who has a net worth of $1 million dollars. Born in Trenton, New Jersey, Carl Anthony Payne graduated from Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York, and then went on to graduate from Howard University. He began performing in children's theater during his elementary school years, and then went on to multiple roles on television and in various films. He made his big screen debut in the film "The Last Dragon" in 1985. He first made a name for himself appearing as "Cockroach" on "The Cosby Show". He then went on to play starring, recurring, or guest starring roles on such television shows as, "Hothouse", "thirtysomething", "Hull High", "Quantum Leap", and "True Colors". In 1992, he began playing the role that would bring him the most widespread fame, as Cole Brown on "Martin". After "Martin" ended its run in 1997, he continued to move between film and television roles. He is next slated to appear in the film, "First Impression".
Carl Anthony Payne Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Carl Anthony Payne against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Carl Anthony Payne II
Date of Birth
May 24, 1969 (47 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)
Carl A. Payne II, Carl Anthony Payne, Carl Payne
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For Successon Jun 25, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?