Candace Cameron Bure net worth: Candace Cameron Bure is an American actress, author and reality television star who has a net worth of $10 million. Candace Cameron Bure was born on April 6, 1976 in Panorama City, Los Angeles. She is the younger sister of fellow actor Kirk Cameron. Candace is probably best known for playing the role of D.J. Tanner on the sitcom Full House. Full House ran from September 22 1987 to May 23, 1995. During its run, the show aired 192 episodes over 8 seasons and is still a staple of syndicated television today, almost 20 years since it ended. Before landing the part on Full House, Candace appeared in small roles in a series of television shows like Growing Pains (alongside big brother Kirk), Punky Brewster and St. Elsewhere. After Full House ended, Candace continued to appear in movies and television shows. She also launched a publishing career. To date Candace has written two books. Her first book "Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness" was a New York Times bestseller. Her second book "Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose" was released in January 2014. Candace has been married to Russian professional hockey player Valerie Bure since 1996. They met each other at a charity hockey game run by her former Full House co-star Dave Coulier. They have three children together.
Candace Cameron Bure Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Candace Cameron Bure against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 6, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Author, Film Producer, Child Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Candace Helaine Cameron, Candace Cameron Bure, Candace Cameron, Candy, Candace Helaine Cameron-Bure, Candace Helaine Cameron Bure, Candace Cameron Bure
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...