Candace Cameron Bure net worth: Candace Cameron Bure is an American actress, author and reality television star who has a net worth of $10 million. Candace Cameron Bure was born on April 6, 1976 in Panorama City, Los Angeles. She is the younger sister of fellow actor Kirk Cameron. Candace is probably best known for playing the role of D.J. Tanner on the sitcom Full House. Full House ran from September 22 1987 to May 23, 1995. During its run, the show aired 192 episodes over 8 seasons and is still a staple of syndicated television today, almost 20 years since it ended. Before landing the part on Full House, Candace appeared in small roles in a series of television shows like Growing Pains (alongside big brother Kirk), Punky Brewster and St. Elsewhere. After Full House ended, Candace continued to appear in movies and television shows. She also launched a publishing career. To date Candace has written two books. Her first book "Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness" was a New York Times bestseller. Her second book "Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose" was released in January 2014. Candace has been married to Russian professional hockey player Valerie Bure since 1996. They met each other at a charity hockey game run by her former Full House co-star Dave Coulier. They have three children together.
Candace Cameron Bure Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Candace Cameron Bure against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 6, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Author, Film Producer, Child Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Candace Helaine Cameron, Candace Cameron Bure, Candace Cameron, Candy, Candace Helaine Cameron-Bure, Candace Helaine Cameron Bure, Candace Cameron Bure
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.