Calista Flockhart Net Worth: Calista Flockhart is an American actress who has a net worth of $24 million dollars. Born in Freeport, Illinois, in 1964, Calista Flockhart studied at Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts, where she met future actress and co-star Jane Krakowski. After earning her fine arts degree, Flockhart moved to New York City to focus on her acting career, though took work teaching aerobics and waiting tables until her first big break. Flockhart's TV debut came on a 1989 episode of soap opera "Guiding Light". Five years later, she made her Broadway debut in a production of "The Glass Menagerie", winning a Clarence Derwent Award. In 1997, Flockhart landed the title role in the hit TV series "Ally McBeal", for which she later won a Golden Globe and earned an Emmy nomination. The show ran from 1997 until 2002. In 2006, Flockhart picked up her next major TV role, starring as Kitty Walker on "Brothers & Sisters" from 2006 until 2011. Her other TV and film credits include "Quiz Show", "Telling Lies in America", "A Midsummer Night's Dream", "The Last Shot", "Fragile", and "The Practice". Flockhart declined an offer to star on "Desperate Housewives" and the role was eventually given to Teri Hatcher. Flockhart is the spokeswoman for Peace over Violence. She has been married to long-time partner Harrison Ford since 2010 after they met at the Golden Globes eight years earlier. She and Ford are raising her adopted son, Liam.
Calista Flockhart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Calista Flockhart against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1964 (51 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Calista Kay Flockhart, Calista Kay Flockhart Ford
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Calista Flockhart Earnings
- Brothers & Sisters$250,000/episode
- Pictures of Baby Jane Doe$3,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.