Calista Flockhart Net Worth: Calista Flockhart is an American actress who has a net worth of $24 million dollars. Born in Freeport, Illinois, in 1964, Calista Flockhart studied at Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts, where she met future actress and co-star Jane Krakowski. After earning her fine arts degree, Flockhart moved to New York City to focus on her acting career, though took work teaching aerobics and waiting tables until her first big break. Flockhart's TV debut came on a 1989 episode of soap opera "Guiding Light". Five years later, she made her Broadway debut in a production of "The Glass Menagerie", winning a Clarence Derwent Award. In 1997, Flockhart landed the title role in the hit TV series "Ally McBeal", for which she later won a Golden Globe and earned an Emmy nomination. The show ran from 1997 until 2002. In 2006, Flockhart picked up her next major TV role, starring as Kitty Walker on "Brothers & Sisters" from 2006 until 2011. Her other TV and film credits include "Quiz Show", "Telling Lies in America", "A Midsummer Night's Dream", "The Last Shot", "Fragile", and "The Practice". Flockhart declined an offer to star on "Desperate Housewives" and the role was eventually given to Teri Hatcher. Flockhart is the spokeswoman for Peace over Violence. She has been married to long-time partner Harrison Ford since 2010 after they met at the Golden Globes eight years earlier. She and Ford are raising her adopted son, Liam.
Calista Flockhart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Calista Flockhart against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1964 (50 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Calista Kay Flockhart, Calista Kay Flockhart Ford
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
Calista Flockhart Earnings
- Brothers & Sisters$250,000/episode
- Pictures of Baby Jane Doe$3,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.