Calista Flockhart Net Worth: Calista Flockhart is an American actress who has a net worth of $24 million dollars. Born in Freeport, Illinois, in 1964, Calista Flockhart studied at Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts, where she met future actress and co-star Jane Krakowski. After earning her fine arts degree, Flockhart moved to New York City to focus on her acting career, though took work teaching aerobics and waiting tables until her first big break. Flockhart's TV debut came on a 1989 episode of soap opera "Guiding Light". Five years later, she made her Broadway debut in a production of "The Glass Menagerie", winning a Clarence Derwent Award. In 1997, Flockhart landed the title role in the hit TV series "Ally McBeal", for which she later won a Golden Globe and earned an Emmy nomination. The show ran from 1997 until 2002. In 2006, Flockhart picked up her next major TV role, starring as Kitty Walker on "Brothers & Sisters" from 2006 until 2011. Her other TV and film credits include "Quiz Show", "Telling Lies in America", "A Midsummer Night's Dream", "The Last Shot", "Fragile", and "The Practice". Flockhart declined an offer to star on "Desperate Housewives" and the role was eventually given to Teri Hatcher. Flockhart is the spokeswoman for Peace over Violence. She has been married to long-time partner Harrison Ford since 2010 after they met at the Golden Globes eight years earlier. She and Ford are raising her adopted son, Liam.
Calista Flockhart Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1964
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Calista Kay Flockhart, Calista Kay Flockhart Ford
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Calista Flockhart Earnings
- Brothers & Sisters$250,000/episode
- Pictures of Baby Jane Doe$3,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.