Calista Flockhart Net Worth: Calista Flockhart is an American actress who has a net worth of $24 million dollars. Born in Freeport, Illinois, in 1964, Calista Flockhart studied at Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts, where she met future actress and co-star Jane Krakowski. After earning her fine arts degree, Flockhart moved to New York City to focus on her acting career, though took work teaching aerobics and waiting tables until her first big break. Flockhart's TV debut came on a 1989 episode of soap opera "Guiding Light". Five years later, she made her Broadway debut in a production of "The Glass Menagerie", winning a Clarence Derwent Award. In 1997, Flockhart landed the title role in the hit TV series "Ally McBeal", for which she later won a Golden Globe and earned an Emmy nomination. The show ran from 1997 until 2002. In 2006, Flockhart picked up her next major TV role, starring as Kitty Walker on "Brothers & Sisters" from 2006 until 2011. Her other TV and film credits include "Quiz Show", "Telling Lies in America", "A Midsummer Night's Dream", "The Last Shot", "Fragile", and "The Practice". Flockhart declined an offer to star on "Desperate Housewives" and the role was eventually given to Teri Hatcher. Flockhart is the spokeswoman for Peace over Violence. She has been married to long-time partner Harrison Ford since 2010 after they met at the Golden Globes eight years earlier. She and Ford are raising her adopted son, Liam.
Calista Flockhart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Calista Flockhart against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1964 (51 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Calista Kay Flockhart, Calista Kay Flockhart Ford
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Calista Flockhart Earnings
- Brothers & Sisters$250,000/episode
- Pictures of Baby Jane Doe$3,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.