Calista Flockhart Net Worth: Calista Flockhart is an American actress who has a net worth of $24 million dollars. Born in Freeport, Illinois, in 1964, Calista Flockhart studied at Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts, where she met future actress and co-star Jane Krakowski. After earning her fine arts degree, Flockhart moved to New York City to focus on her acting career, though took work teaching aerobics and waiting tables until her first big break. Flockhart's TV debut came on a 1989 episode of soap opera "Guiding Light". Five years later, she made her Broadway debut in a production of "The Glass Menagerie", winning a Clarence Derwent Award. In 1997, Flockhart landed the title role in the hit TV series "Ally McBeal", for which she later won a Golden Globe and earned an Emmy nomination. The show ran from 1997 until 2002. In 2006, Flockhart picked up her next major TV role, starring as Kitty Walker on "Brothers & Sisters" from 2006 until 2011. Her other TV and film credits include "Quiz Show", "Telling Lies in America", "A Midsummer Night's Dream", "The Last Shot", "Fragile", and "The Practice". Flockhart declined an offer to star on "Desperate Housewives" and the role was eventually given to Teri Hatcher. Flockhart is the spokeswoman for Peace over Violence. She has been married to long-time partner Harrison Ford since 2010 after they met at the Golden Globes eight years earlier. She and Ford are raising her adopted son, Liam.
Calista Flockhart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Calista Flockhart against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1964 (51 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Calista Kay Flockhart, Calista Kay Flockhart Ford
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Calista Flockhart Earnings
- Brothers & Sisters$250,000/episode
- Pictures of Baby Jane Doe$3,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.