Bryce Dallas Howard net worth: Bryce Dallas Howard is an American actress who has a net worth of $15 million. She is the daughter of director Ron Howard and is easily identified by her striking red hair. She started gaining attention in the acting world with rolls in Spider-Man 3 (2007), Terminator Salvation (2009) and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) but has been involved in acting for many years. At nine, Howard made her acting debut in her father feature drama, Parenthood (1989). She also appeared in another of her father's production, Apollo 13. This led to a series of roles in various New York plays. While taking on small roles, the Californian-born actress attended New York University's Tisch School of Arts, earning a BFA in 2003. While performing in the comedy play, As You Like It (2003) Howard caught the attention of film director M. Night Shyamalan. Skipping the auditioning stage, he cast Howard for The Village (2004) and replaced actress Kirsten Dunst for the role. She received several nominations for her performance, mainly in the Best Breakthrough Performance category. Howard starred in Manderlay, a sequel to the 2003 film Dogville and replaced Nicole Kidman in the leading female role. Manderlay received ill reviews and was a box-office flop. She was reunited with Shyamalan for the 2006 film Lady In The Water, but like Manderlay, Lady In The Water also received ill reviews, making only a fraction at the box office. For the second time in her career, Howard was later cast in As You Like It, taking on the role of Rosalind in 2006. Again, the actress and the production received rave reviews, as Kenneth Branagh's version of the play earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination. Next was Howard's first blockbuster, action movie Spider-Man 3 (2007). She performed many of her stunts- not knowing she was several months pregnant! It was reported that this is the most profitable movie that Howard has appeared in thus far in her career, but the biggest turning point in her career was when she played the role of Victoria in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. The movie made box office history, taking $64 million in ticket sales. Howard received moderate reviews by the critics for her role. Later, Howard joined forces with her father to produce Restless, a movie which tells the story of a teenage boy and girl who are obsessed with death. Howard also made her directorial debut with The Original, which she described as 'the breakfast Club of her generation'. She wrote the screenplay with her brother-in-law. In 2006, Howard married to actor Seth Gabel and the couple have two children.
Bryce Dallas Howard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bryce Dallas Howard against
- Random Celebrity
Bryce Dallas Howard
Date of Birth
Mar 2, 1981 (35 years old)
Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Bry, Bryce Howard, Dalla Bryce Howard
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Bryce Dallas Howard Earnings
- Spider-Man 3$1,000,000
- The Village$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.