Bryce Dallas Howard net worth: Bryce Dallas Howard is an American actress who has a net worth of $15 million. She is the daughter of director Ron Howard and is easily identified by her striking red hair. She started gaining attention in the acting world with rolls in Spider-Man 3 (2007), Terminator Salvation (2009) and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) but has been involved in acting for many years. At nine, Howard made her acting debut in her father feature drama, Parenthood (1989). She also appeared in another of her father's production, Apollo 13. This led to a series of roles in various New York plays. While taking on small roles, the Californian-born actress attended New York University's Tisch School of Arts, earning a BFA in 2003. While performing in the comedy play, As You Like It (2003) Howard caught the attention of film director M. Night Shyamalan. Skipping the auditioning stage, he cast Howard for The Village (2004) and replaced actress Kirsten Dunst for the role. She received several nominations for her performance, mainly in the Best Breakthrough Performance category. Howard starred in Manderlay, a sequel to the 2003 film Dogville and replaced Nicole Kidman in the leading female role. Manderlay received ill reviews and was a box-office flop. She was reunited with Shyamalan for the 2006 film Lady In The Water, but like Manderlay, Lady In The Water also received ill reviews, making only a fraction at the box office. For the second time in her career, Howard was later cast in As You Like It, taking on the role of Rosalind in 2006. Again, the actress and the production received rave reviews, as Kenneth Branagh's version of the play earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination. Next was Howard's first blockbuster, action movie Spider-Man 3 (2007). She performed many of her stunts- not knowing she was several months pregnant! It was reported that this is the most profitable movie that Howard has appeared in thus far in her career, but the biggest turning point in her career was when she played the role of Victoria in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. The movie made box office history, taking $64 million in ticket sales. Howard received moderate reviews by the critics for her role. Later, Howard joined forces with her father to produce Restless, a movie which tells the story of a teenage boy and girl who are obsessed with death. Howard also made her directorial debut with The Original, which she described as 'the breakfast Club of her generation'. She wrote the screenplay with her brother-in-law. In 2006, Howard married to actor Seth Gabel and the couple have two children.
Bryce Dallas Howard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bryce Dallas Howard against
- Random Celebrity
Bryce Dallas Howard
Date of Birth
Mar 2, 1981 (35 years old)
Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Bry, Bryce Howard, Dalla Bryce Howard
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Bryce Dallas Howard Earnings
- Spider-Man 3$1,000,000
- The Village$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty SumMaster P is going to have to fork over some money to his ex-wife Sonya Miller – here's why...
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?