Brooke Shields Net Worth: Brooke Shields is an American actress, model and former child star who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Brooke Shields was born May 31, 1965 in Manhattan, New York City, New York. She was initially a child model/actress and gained wide attention and acclaim for her leading role in Louis Malle's controversial film Pretty Baby (1978), in which she played a child prostitute in New Orleans at the turn of the 20th century. Shields continued to model into her late teenage years and starred in several dramas in the '80s, including The Blue Lagoon (1980) and Franco Zeffirelli's Endless Love (1981). In 1980, the 14-year-old Shields was the youngest fashion model ever to appear on the cover of Vogue. Later that same year, Shields appeared in controversial print and TV ads for Calvin Klein jeans. The TV ad included her saying the famous tagline, "You want to know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing." In 1983, Shields abandoned her career as an actress/model to attend Princeton University, where she graduated with a bachelor's degree in French literature. In the '90s, Shields returned to acting, appearing in minor roles in films and landing the starring role in the sitcom Suddenly Susan, which ran for four seasons between 1996 and 2000. Shields continued making appearances in other television shows, including That '70s Show, Lipstick Jungle, Saturday Night Live (SNL) and Friends. She won the People's Choice Award in the category of Favorite Young Performer in four consecutive years from 1981 to 1984. Her philanthropic efforts include starring in the USPHS PSA sponsored by the American Lung Association as an initiative to encourage VIPs to become examples and advocates of non-smoking and supporting the USO by touring with Bob Hope. In the mid-1980s, while at Princeton, Shields dated classmate Dean Cain. Shields has also been romantically linked to John F. Kennedy Jr., actor Liam Neeson and singer George Michael. After a romantic interlude with John Travolta, the 16-year-old Brooke Shields dated 18-year-old Mohammed Khashoggi, son of the arms-dealer billionaire Adnan Khashoggi in Cannes where they first met. Brooke was very close friends with The King of Pop, Michael Jackson, up until his death in 2009.
Brooke Shields Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Model, Television producer, Spokesperson, Voice Actor, Author
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Brooke Christa Camille Shields, Christa Brooke Camille Shields, Brooke Christa Shields, Brookie
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Brooke Shields Earnings
Click to Expand
- Wet Gold$500,000
- Endless Love$500,000
- Just You and Me, Kid$250,000
- Wanda Nevada$150,000
- King of the Gypsies$62,500
- Pretty Baby$27,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.