Brian Austin Green Net Worth: Brian Austin Green is an American actor who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born July 15, 1973 in Van Nuys, California, Brian Austin Green is best known for his role as David Silver on the television series Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990-2000). Prior to his role on Beverly Hills, 90210, Green had a recurring role (1986–1989) on the hit CBS prime time soap opera Knots Landing, playing the role of Brian Cunningham, the son of Abby Cunningham Ewing (Donna Mills). He starred as a series regular in Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Freddie, Wedding Band and Anger Management. He also guest-starred on Smallville and Desperate Housewives, as well as other television shows. Green appeared briefly in the multiple award-winning Showtime drama series Resurrection Blvd. and had a cameo on Hope & Faith, where he met Megan Fox and they started dating in 2004. In 2010, Green married actress Megan Fox. In March 2012, TMZ.com reported that celebrity photographer Delbert Shaw filed a lawsuit against Green and wife Megan Fox in Los Angeles County Superior Court for allegedly assaulting him after the took photographs of the couple while on vacation in Hawaii in 2010. In June 2012, Green claimed he was defending himself against Shaw and that his wife should not be named in the lawsuit. In August 2012 it was reported that Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox were divorcing.
Brian Austin Green Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brian Austin Green against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Brian Austin Green
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1973
Actor, Rapper, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Bri, Brian Greene, Brian A. Green, Brian Green
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...