Brian Austin Green Net Worth: Brian Austin Green is an American actor who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born July 15, 1973 in Van Nuys, California, Brian Austin Green is best known for his role as David Silver on the television series Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990-2000). Prior to his role on Beverly Hills, 90210, Green had a recurring role (1986–1989) on the hit CBS prime time soap opera Knots Landing, playing the role of Brian Cunningham, the son of Abby Cunningham Ewing (Donna Mills). He starred as a series regular in Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Freddie, Wedding Band and Anger Management. He also guest-starred on Smallville and Desperate Housewives, as well as other television shows. Green appeared briefly in the multiple award-winning Showtime drama series Resurrection Blvd. and had a cameo on Hope & Faith, where he met Megan Fox and they started dating in 2004. In 2010, Green married actress Megan Fox. In March 2012, TMZ.com reported that celebrity photographer Delbert Shaw filed a lawsuit against Green and wife Megan Fox in Los Angeles County Superior Court for allegedly assaulting him after the took photographs of the couple while on vacation in Hawaii in 2010. In June 2012, Green claimed he was defending himself against Shaw and that his wife should not be named in the lawsuit. In August 2012 it was reported that Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox were divorcing.
Brian Austin Green Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brian Austin Green against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Brian Austin Green
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Rapper, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Bri, Brian Greene, Brian A. Green, Brian Green
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?