Bradley Cooper Net Worth: Bradley Cooper is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. Bradley Cooper is famous for his work in television and in films including such as"Alias", "The Hangover", "Wedding Crashers", and "The A-Team", "Limitless", "American Sniper" and "Silver Linings Playbook". He was born Bradley Charles Cooper on January 5, 1975, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Backed with handsome looks and irreverently funny sense of humor, he first attracted audience's attention for his likable turn as Jennifer Garner's reporter friend on "Alias" (ABC, 2001-06). As the show neared its end, Cooper made his first major big screen impression as the unlikable rival in "Wedding Crashers" (2005). He went on to appear in other big screen projects like "Failure to Launch" (2006) and "All About Steve" (2008), which served as heralds of Bradley's upcoming global stardom. Cooper was catapulted to international fame playing the lead in the critical and box office hit "The Hangover" (2009). In the meantime, he also proved an invaluable member of the romantic, dramatic ensemble "He's Just Not That Into You" (2009) and "Valentine's Day" (2010) casts. Already established as a bankable, talented and very much in-demand movie star, Bradley made appearances in such features as "The A-Team" (2010), "Limitless" (2011), as well as in the two sequels of the juggernaut Hangover franchise in 2011 and 2013. Be it in comedies, thrillers or dramas, Cooper firmly established himself as one of Hollywood's most lucrative stars, as well as made a tabloid splash in the wake of rumored romances with Hollywood's loveliest leading ladies. Bradley Cooper is one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood today. In 2014 alone, he earned an estimated $40 million.
Bradley Cooper Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 5, 1975
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Bradley Charles Cooper, Coop
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Bradley Cooper Earnings
- The Hangover Part II$5,000,000
- The Hangover$600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The WorldIf you build it, they will come. A voice in a cornfield told Kevin Costner to do it, and sure enough the people came. Sports team owners have been spending small fortunes to build it (stadiums) and sure enough, the people come.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?Russell Wilson was offered a contract more than 1,250% higher than his current deal, but he turned it down. Is he crazy or crazy smart?