Bradley Cooper Net Worth: Bradley Cooper is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Bradley Cooper is famous for his work in television and in films including such as"Alias", "The Hangover", "Wedding Crashers", and "The A-Team", "Limitless", "American Sniper" and "Silver Linings Playbook". He was born Bradley Charles Cooper on January 5, 1975, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Backed with handsome looks and irreverently funny sense of humor, he first attracted audience's attention for his likable turn as Jennifer Garner's reporter friend on "Alias" (ABC, 2001-06). As the show neared its end, Cooper made his first major big screen impression as the unlikable rival in "Wedding Crashers" (2005). He went on to appear in other big screen projects like "Failure to Launch" (2006) and "All About Steve" (2008), which served as heralds of Bradley's upcoming global stardom. Cooper was catapulted to international fame playing the lead in the critical and box office hit "The Hangover" (2009). In the meantime, he also proved an invaluable member of the romantic, dramatic ensemble "He's Just Not That Into You" (2009) and "Valentine's Day" (2010) casts. Already established as a bankable, talented and very much in-demand movie star, Bradley made appearances in such features as "The A-Team" (2010), "Limitless" (2011), as well as in the two sequels of the juggernaut Hangover franchise in 2011 and 2013. Be it in comedies, thrillers or dramas, Cooper firmly established himself as one of Hollywood's most lucrative stars, as well as made a tabloid splash in the wake of rumored romances with Hollywood's loveliest leading ladies. Bradley Cooper is one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood today. In 2014 alone, he earned an estimated $40 million.
Bradley Cooper Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 5, 1975 (41 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Bradley Charles Cooper, Coop
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Bradley Cooper Earnings
- The Hangover Part II$5,000,000
- The Hangover$600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.