Brad Garrett net worth: Brad Garrett is an American actor and stand-up comedian who has a net worth of $25 million. Brad Garrett earned his net worth through a successful acting career in films, animated films, television and his stand up comedy routines. Brad H. Gerstenfeld was born in Woodland Hills, California in April 1960. Garrett attended UCLA for less than two months until he decided to pursue a comedy career. Brad can be seen on Electric Light Orchestra's album Discovery playing a guard on the album's back cover. He started out in improve clubs in Los Angeles and was the first ever $100,000 grand champion for comedy on Star Search. At 23 he became one of the youngest comics to appear on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. He started opening for big acts such as Diana Ross, Liza Minelli, Frank Sinatra, David Copperfield, Sammy Davis, Jr., and the Beach Boys. Garrett voiced Hulk Hogan in Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n Wrestling cartoon series. He appeared in many shows before being cast as Ray Romano's brother Robert in Everybody Loves Raymond. He has also done a lot of voice work, appearing in A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, and more. With Everybody Loves Raymond, Garrett was nominated for five Emmy Awards. He opened Brad Garrett's Comedy Club at the Tropicana in Las Vegas in 2010. He has won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series, as well as a SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
Brad Garrett Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1960
Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer, Professional Poker Player, Stand-up comedian, Comedian
United States of America
6 ft 8 in (2.038 m)
Brad H. Gerstenfeld, Bradley Harold Gerstenfeld, Brad, Bradley "Brad" Garrett, Bradley H. Gerstenfeld, Brad Harold Gerstenfeld, Bradley Garrett
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Brad Garrett Earnings
- Everybody Loves Raymond$160,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.