Brad Garrett net worth: Brad Garrett is an American actor and stand-up comedian who has a net worth of $25 million. Brad Garrett earned his net worth through a successful acting career in films, animated films, television and his stand up comedy routines. Brad H. Gerstenfeld was born in Woodland Hills, California in April 1960. Garrett attended UCLA for less than two months until he decided to pursue a comedy career. Brad can be seen on Electric Light Orchestra's album Discovery playing a guard on the album's back cover. He started out in improv clubs in Los Angeles and was the first ever $100,000 grand champion for comedy on Star Search. At 23 he became one of the youngest comics to appear on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. He started opening for big acts such as Diana Ross, Liza Minelli, Frank Sinatra, David Copperfield, Sammy Davis, Jr., and the Beach Boys. Garrett voiced Hulk Hogan in Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n Wrestling cartoon series. He appeared in many shows before being cast as Ray Romano's brother Robert in Everybody Loves Raymond. He has also done a lot of voice work, appearing in A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, and more. With Everybody Loves Raymond, Garrett was nominated for five Emmy Awards. He opened Brad Garrett's Comedy Club at the Tropicana in Las Vegas in 2010. He has won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series, as well as a SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
Brad Garrett Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1960 (56 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer, Professional Poker Player, Stand-up comedian, Comedian
United States of America
6 ft 8 in (2.038 m)
Brad H. Gerstenfeld, Bradley Harold Gerstenfeld, Brad, Bradley "Brad" Garrett, Bradley H. Gerstenfeld, Brad Harold Gerstenfeld, Bradley Garrett
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Brad Garrett Earnings
- Everybody Loves Raymond$160,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?