Bobb'e J Thompson Net Worth: Bobb'e J Thompson is an American teen actor who has a net worth of $2.5 million dollars. Bobb'e J Thompson was born on February 28, 1996 in Kansas City, Missouri. He kicked off an impressive career in front of the camera at the young age of five. Thompson rose to fame as a child actor well before his teens, initially with a small but colorful and energetic supporting role as the pint-sized Tupac in 2003's "My Baby's Daddy". He is known for playing Tracy Jr. on "30 Rock", Stanley on "That's So Raven", Ronnie Shields in "Role Models", Jimmy Mitchell on the short-lived NBC series, "The Tracy Morgan Show", which lasted for one season from 2003–2004, his appearance in commercials for the PlayStation Portable, and being the host of his own television series "Bobb'e Says", which aired on the Cartoon Network block CN Real, but it was cancelled due to low ratings. Thompson had a recurring role on the hit series "Tyler Perry's House of Payne". Thompson contributed to OutKast mainstay Bryan Barber's offbeat, inventive musical drama "Idlewild" in 2006 before teaming up with Vince Vaughn in the holiday comedy "Fred Claus" in 2007. He currently has a supporting role as M.J. Williams on "Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse".
Bobb'e J Thompson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bobb'e J Thompson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bobb'e J. Thompson
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1996 (20 years old)
Actor, Rapper, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
Bobbe' Jaques Thompson, Bobbe'J Turner-Thompson, Bobbe J. Turner-Thompson, Bobby J. Thompson, Bobbe J. Thompson, Thompson, Bobb'e Jaques Thompson, Bobbe' J. Thompson
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.