Bobb'e J Thompson Net Worth: Bobb'e J Thompson is an American teen actor who has a net worth of $2.5 million dollars. Bobb'e J Thompson was born on February 28, 1996 in Kansas City, Missouri. He kicked off an impressive career in front of the camera at the young age of five. Thompson rose to fame as a child actor well before his teens, initially with a small but colorful and energetic supporting role as the pint-sized Tupac in 2003's "My Baby's Daddy". He is known for playing Tracy Jr. on "30 Rock", Stanley on "That's So Raven", Ronnie Shields in "Role Models", Jimmy Mitchell on the short-lived NBC series, "The Tracy Morgan Show", which lasted for one season from 2003–2004, his appearance in commercials for the PlayStation Portable, and being the host of his own television series "Bobb'e Says", which aired on the Cartoon Network block CN Real, but it was cancelled due to low ratings. Thompson had a recurring role on the hit series "Tyler Perry's House of Payne". Thompson contributed to OutKast mainstay Bryan Barber's offbeat, inventive musical drama "Idlewild" in 2006 before teaming up with Vince Vaughn in the holiday comedy "Fred Claus" in 2007. He currently has a supporting role as M.J. Williams on "Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse".
Bobb'e J Thompson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bobb'e J Thompson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bobb'e J. Thompson
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1996 (20 years old)
Actor, Rapper, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
Bobbe' Jaques Thompson, Bobbe'J Turner-Thompson, Bobbe J. Turner-Thompson, Bobby J. Thompson, Bobbe J. Thompson, Thompson, Bobb'e Jaques Thompson, Bobbe' J. Thompson
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.