Bob Denver net worth: Bob Denver was an American actor who had a net worth of $20 million dollars. Bob Denver, also known as Robert Osbourne Denver, was born in New Rochelle, New York, but grew up in Texas. He graduated from what is now known as Loyola Marymount University, and then went on to attend the Sylvia Herpolscheimer Academy for Performance Arts. While debating whether to pursue a career in performance, he worked as a mailman, and taught high school P.E. and math. He began his professional acting career with a role in the film, "A Private's Affair", and then went on to co-star on the hit series, "The Many Lives of Dobie Gillis". However, it was his performance as Gilligan on the beloved series, "Gilligan's Island", that made him a household name. From there, he went on to play guest-starring and recurring roles on such shows as, "The Good Guys", "Dusty's Trail", "Far Out Space Nuts", "The Love Boat", and "Fantasy Island". He also enjoyed a successful career on Broadway. He passed away in 2005.
Bob Denver Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 9, 1935 (80 years old)
Actor, Radio personality
United States of America
Robert Osborne David Denver, Little buddy, Robert Denver, Robert Osbourne "Bob" Denver
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Bob Denver Earnings
- The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis$250/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.