Bob Denver net worth: Bob Denver was an American actor who had a net worth of $20 million dollars. Bob Denver, also known as Robert Osbourne Denver, was born in New Rochelle, New York, but grew up in Texas. He graduated from what is now known as Loyola Marymount University, and then went on to attend the Sylvia Herpolscheimer Academy for Performance Arts. While debating whether to pursue a career in performance, he worked as a mailman, and taught high school P.E. and math. He began his professional acting career with a role in the film, "A Private's Affair", and then went on to co-star on the hit series, "The Many Lives of Dobie Gillis". However, it was his performance as Gilligan on the beloved series, "Gilligan's Island", that made him a household name. From there, he went on to play guest-starring and recurring roles on such shows as, "The Good Guys", "Dusty's Trail", "Far Out Space Nuts", "The Love Boat", and "Fantasy Island". He also enjoyed a successful career on Broadway. He passed away in 2005.
Bob Denver Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 9, 1935 - Sep 2, 2005 (70 years old)
Actor, Radio personality
United States of America
Robert Osborne David Denver, Little buddy, Robert Denver, Robert Osbourne "Bob" Denver
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Bob Denver Earnings
- The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis$250/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.