Bern Nadette Stanis net worth: Bern Nadette Stanis is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Bern Nadette Stanis, also known as Bernadette Stanislaus, was accepted to the prestigious Juilliard School, but left after her sophomore year when she was cast on the show, "Good Times". She co-starred on "Good Times" through its entire five year run, and has since gone on to guest star on a number of television shows such as, "The Love Boat", "What's Happening Now?", "The Cosby Show", "The Wayans Bros.", "The Parent 'Hood", and "Girlfriends". She has also appeared in numerous commercials, and can be seen in multiple promos for The One Network, many of which reference or parody her character from "Good Times". In addition to her acting work, she is also a published author. She wrote the book, "Situations 101: The Good, The Bad, & the Ugly", and a book of poetry called, "For Men Only".
Bern Nadette Stanis Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bern Nadette Stanis against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bern Nadette Stanis
Date of Birth
Dec 22, 1953 (62 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.62 m)
Bernadette Stanislaus, Bern Nadette, Bernadette Stanis, Bernnadette Stanis, Bern
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo EditionBreak out the tequila and tacos and get ready to celebrate Cinqo de Mayo with a triple play of insane real estate deals by billionaires.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.