Bern Nadette Stanis net worth: Bern Nadette Stanis is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Bern Nadette Stanis, also known as Bernadette Stanislaus, was accepted to the prestigious Juilliard School, but left after her sophomore year when she was cast on the show, "Good Times". She co-starred on "Good Times" through its entire five year run, and has since gone on to guest star on a number of television shows such as, "The Love Boat", "What's Happening Now?", "The Cosby Show", "The Wayans Bros.", "The Parent 'Hood", and "Girlfriends". She has also appeared in numerous commercials, and can be seen in multiple promos for The One Network, many of which reference or parody her character from "Good Times". In addition to her acting work, she is also a published author. She wrote the book, "Situations 101: The Good, The Bad, & the Ugly", and a book of poetry called, "For Men Only".
Bern Nadette Stanis Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bern Nadette Stanis against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bern Nadette Stanis
Date of Birth
Dec 22, 1953 (62 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.62 m)
Bernadette Stanislaus, Bern Nadette, Bernadette Stanis, Bernnadette Stanis, Bern
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?