Benedict Cumberbatch net worth: Benedict Cumberbatch is a British actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Benedict Cumberbatch was born in London, England, and grew up in a family of actors. He went on to attend the prestigious Harrow School on an arts scholarship, and then graduated from the University of Manchester, where he majored in Drama. From there, he went on to study at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. His professional acting career began in 2000, with a guest-starring role on the television series, "Heartbeat", and has never stopped since. He has appeared in numerous successful theater, film, and television productions, and has built a name for himself playing leading men with "issues". He is most widely recognized for his work in such film projects as, "The Other Boleyn Girl", "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy", "War Horse", and "Star Trek: Into Darkness", and in the popular BBC series, "Sherlock" as Sherlock Holmes. He has also starred in the multi-award winning theater production of "Frankenstein" at the Royal National opposite Johnny Lee Miller. In 2013, Benedict Cumberbatch appeared in four movies that ended up being nominated in some Academy Awards category. Those movies were "12 Years as a Slave", "Star Trek: Into Darkness", "August: Osage County" and "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Benedict Cumberbatch Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Benedict Cumberbatch against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 19, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.83 m)
Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch, Cumberbatch, Benedikuto Kanbâbatchi
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.