Benedict Cumberbatch net worth: Benedict Cumberbatch is a British actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Benedict Cumberbatch was born in London, England, and grew up in a family of actors. He went on to attend the prestigious Harrow School on an arts scholarship, and then graduated from the University of Manchester, where he majored in Drama. From there, he went on to study at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. His professional acting career began in 2000, with a guest-starring role on the television series, "Heartbeat", and has never stopped since. He has appeared in numerous successful theater, film, and television productions, and has built a name for himself playing leading men with "issues". He is most widely recognized for his work in such film projects as, "The Other Boleyn Girl", "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy", "War Horse", and "Star Trek: Into Darkness", and in the popular BBC series, "Sherlock" as Sherlock Holmes. He has also starred in the multi-award winning theater production of "Frankenstein" at the Royal National opposite Johnny Lee Miller. In 2013, Benedict Cumberbatch appeared in four movies that ended up being nominated in some Academy Awards category. Those movies were "12 Years as a Slave", "Star Trek: Into Darkness", "August: Osage County" and "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Benedict Cumberbatch Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Benedict Cumberbatch against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 19, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.83 m)
Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch, Cumberbatch, Benedikuto Kanbâbatchi
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.