Benedict Cumberbatch net worth: Benedict Cumberbatch is a British actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Benedict Cumberbatch was born in London, England, and grew up in a family of actors. He went on to attend the prestigious Harrow School on an arts scholarship, and then graduated from the University of Manchester, where he majored in Drama. From there, he went on to study at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. His professional acting career began in 2000, with a guest-starring role on the television series, "Heartbeat", and has never stopped since. He has appeared in numerous successful theater, film, and television productions, and has built a name for himself playing leading men with "issues". He is most widely recognized for his work in such film projects as, "The Other Boleyn Girl", "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy", "War Horse", and "Star Trek: Into Darkness", and in the popular BBC series, "Sherlock" as Sherlock Holmes. He has also starred in the multi-award winning theater production of "Frankenstein" at the Royal National opposite Johnny Lee Miller. In 2013, Benedict Cumberbatch appeared in four movies that ended up being nominated in some Academy Awards category. Those movies were "12 Years as a Slave", "Star Trek: Into Darkness", "August: Osage County" and "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Benedict Cumberbatch Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Benedict Cumberbatch against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 19, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.83 m)
Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch, Cumberbatch, Benedikuto Kanbâbatchi
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Megyn Kelly Reportedly Signs $10 Million Book Dealon Feb 9, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
New Study Finds A Single Billionaire Could Lift An Entire Country Out Of Povertyon Feb 9, 2016
Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 Monthson Feb 9, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World Recordon Feb 9, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.