Ben Stiller net worth: Ben Stiller is an American actor, comedian, writer, film director and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Born Benjamin Edward Stiller on November 30, 1965, he is the son of two famous acting parents, Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. Ben has often said that he was "born for a career in show business." Stiller began his career writing "mockumentaries" (spoofs of documentaries). Although still young, his body of work is prolific. To date, he has written, starred in, directed or produced over 50 films. His films have grossed more than $2.6 billion in Canada and the United States, with an average of $79 million per film. There are very few, if any, failures in Stiller's portfolio. He has won an Emmy for Best Writer for a TV Show, The Ben Stiller Show, several MTV Movie Awards, and a Teen Choice Award. Ben Stiller is a charter member of "The Frat Pack", a group of actors who have worked together on several theatrical comedy productions. This group includes Jack Black, Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson and Steve Carell. In his personal life, Stiller is a husband and father to two children. He married his wife, Christine Taylor, in May of 2000 and the couple have a daughter, Ella Olivia, and a son, Quinlin Dempsey. Quinlan shared the role of his father's character, "Alex", as a cub, with another boy named Declan Swift in Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.
Ben Stiller Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Benjamin Edward Stiller, Benjamin Stiller, Benjamin Edward "Ben" Stiller, Benji Stiller, Benjamin "Ben" Stiller
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Ben Stiller Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tower Heist$15,000,000
- The Big Year$1,000,000producer
- Little Fockers$20,000,000
- There's Something About Mary$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.