Ben Stiller net worth: Ben Stiller is an American actor, comedian, writer, film director and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Born Benjamin Edward Stiller on November 30, 1965, he is the son of two famous acting parents, Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. Ben has often said that he was "born for a career in show business." Stiller began his career writing "mockumentaries" (spoofs of documentaries). Although still young, his body of work is prolific. To date, he has written, starred in, directed or produced over 50 films. His films have grossed more than $2.6 billion in Canada and the United States, with an average of $79 million per film. There are very few, if any, failures in Stiller's portfolio. He has won an Emmy for Best Writer for a TV Show, The Ben Stiller Show, several MTV Movie Awards, and a Teen Choice Award. Ben Stiller is a charter member of "The Frat Pack", a group of actors who have worked together on several theatrical comedy productions. This group includes Jack Black, Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson and Steve Carell. In his personal life, Stiller is a husband and father to two children. He married his wife, Christine Taylor, in May of 2000 and the couple have a daughter, Ella Olivia, and a son, Quinlin Dempsey. Quinlan shared the role of his father's character, "Alex", as a cub, with another boy named Declan Swift in Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.
Ben Stiller Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Benjamin Edward Stiller, Benjamin Stiller, Benjamin Edward "Ben" Stiller, Benji Stiller, Benjamin "Ben" Stiller
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Film Producer, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
$2.5 Million Dollar Bugatti Chiron Set To Replace Veyronon Jun 25, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
You Won't Believe The Salaries Of The Top 20 WWE Superstars!on Jun 27, 2015
The Russell Wilson Contract Saga Continueson Jul 1, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
Ben Stiller Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tower Heist$15,000,000
- The Big Year$1,000,000producer
- Little Fockers$20,000,000
- There's Something About Mary$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?
- Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales NationwideTiger Woods' golf game has hit rock bottom, and now retailers are complaining because his items aren't selling.
- Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm EmmanuelAlki David's latest "investment" is a $250,000 reward to anyone who successfully streaks in front of Chicago's Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
- Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?Tesla Motors is borrowing three quarters of a billion dollars but is that a good or bad thing?