April and Phil Margera net worth: April and Phil Margera are American television personalities that have a net worth of $5 million. April and Phil Margera made their net worth through their many television appearances and by being the the parents of Jackass star Bam Margera. April has starred in films such as "Viva La Bam," "Jackass," "Minghags: The Movie," "Bam's Unholy Movie" and "CKY videos." Phil has appeared in the films "Viva La Bam," "Jackass" and "CKY videos." April has published her own cookbook entitled "April Cooks: There's an Alligator in my Kitchen," an idea she got after her son really put an alligator in her kitchen in one of the skits they had in the movie "Jackass." She is also the co-owner of "The Rose Hip Barn" with her mother and daughter-in-law in Thornton, Pennsylvania. April was born in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania in 1956. The Rose Hip Barn sells household products, purses and refurbished furniture. Phil Margera worked as a baker before he began his television career. Phil Margera has also made appearances on "Celebrity Fit Club" where he lost a total of forty one pounds, bringing his weight down to 312. He was also in the Tony Hawk video game, "Tony Hawk's Underground 2" also known as "Thug 2," wearing only underwear and socks with the rest of the crew of the World Destruction Tour. Phil Margera was born in Concordville, Pennsylvania in 1957. Bam Margera is their son and is a professional skateboarder, television/radio personality, daredevil and actor. They also have another son, Jess Margera, the drummer for CKY.
April and Phil Margera Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare April and Phil Margera against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1957 (58 years old)
Accountant, Actor, Baker, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Phillip Ron Margera, Phil, Fat Boy Phil, Phillip Margera, Phillip "Phil" Margera
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!