April and Phil Margera net worth: April and Phil Margera are American television personalities that have a net worth of $5 million. April and Phil Margera made their net worth through their many television appearances and by being the the parents of Jackass star Bam Margera. April has starred in films such as "Viva La Bam," "Jackass," "Minghags: The Movie," "Bam's Unholy Movie" and "CKY videos." Phil has appeared in the films "Viva La Bam," "Jackass" and "CKY videos." April has published her own cookbook entitled "April Cooks: There's an Alligator in my Kitchen," an idea she got after her son really put an alligator in her kitchen in one of the skits they had in the movie "Jackass." She is also the co-owner of "The Rose Hip Barn" with her mother and daughter-in-law in Thornton, Pennsylvania. April was born in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania in 1956. The Rose Hip Barn sells household products, purses and refurbished furniture. Phil Margera worked as a baker before he began his television career. Phil Margera has also made appearances on "Celebrity Fit Club" where he lost a total of forty one pounds, bringing his weight down to 312. He was also in the Tony Hawk video game, "Tony Hawk's Underground 2" also known as "Thug 2," wearing only underwear and socks with the rest of the crew of the World Destruction Tour. Phil Margera was born in Concordville, Pennsylvania in 1957. Bam Margera is their son and is a professional skateboarder, television/radio personality, daredevil and actor. They also have another son, Jess Margera, the drummer for CKY.
April and Phil Margera Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare April and Phil Margera against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1957 (58 years old)
Accountant, Actor, Baker, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Phillip Ron Margera, Phil, Fat Boy Phil, Phillip Margera, Phillip "Phil" Margera
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George SorosAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?