April and Phil Margera net worth: April and Phil Margera are American television personalities that have a net worth of $5 million. April and Phil Margera made their net worth through their many television appearances and by being the the parents of Jackass star Bam Margera. April has starred in films such as "Viva La Bam," "Jackass," "Minghags: The Movie," "Bam's Unholy Movie" and "CKY videos." Phil has appeared in the films "Viva La Bam," "Jackass" and "CKY videos." April has published her own cookbook entitled "April Cooks: There's an Alligator in my Kitchen," an idea she got after her son really put an alligator in her kitchen in one of the skits they had in the movie "Jackass." She is also the co-owner of "The Rose Hip Barn" with her mother and daughter-in-law in Thornton, Pennsylvania. April was born in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania in 1956. The Rose Hip Barn sells household products, purses and refurbished furniture. Phil Margera worked as a baker before he began his television career. Phil Margera has also made appearances on "Celebrity Fit Club" where he lost a total of forty one pounds, bringing his weight down to 312. He was also in the Tony Hawk video game, "Tony Hawk's Underground 2" also known as "Thug 2," wearing only underwear and socks with the rest of the crew of the World Destruction Tour. Phil Margera was born in Concordville, Pennsylvania in 1957. Bam Margera is their son and is a professional skateboarder, television/radio personality, daredevil and actor. They also have another son, Jess Margera, the drummer for CKY.
April and Phil Margera Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare April and Phil Margera against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1957 (58 years old)
Accountant, Actor, Baker, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Phillip Ron Margera, Phil, Fat Boy Phil, Phillip Margera, Phillip "Phil" Margera
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.