April and Phil Margera net worth: April and Phil Margera are American television personalities that have a net worth of $5 million. April and Phil Margera made their net worth through their many television appearances and by being the the parents of Jackass star Bam Margera. April has starred in films such as "Viva La Bam," "Jackass," "Minghags: The Movie," "Bam's Unholy Movie" and "CKY videos." Phil has appeared in the films "Viva La Bam," "Jackass" and "CKY videos." April has published her own cookbook entitled "April Cooks: There's an Alligator in my Kitchen," an idea she got after her son really put an alligator in her kitchen in one of the skits they had in the movie "Jackass." She is also the co-owner of "The Rose Hip Barn" with her mother and daughter-in-law in Thornton, Pennsylvania. April was born in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania in 1956. The Rose Hip Barn sells household products, purses and refurbished furniture. Phil Margera worked as a baker before he began his television career. Phil Margera has also made appearances on "Celebrity Fit Club" where he lost a total of forty one pounds, bringing his weight down to 312. He was also in the Tony Hawk video game, "Tony Hawk's Underground 2" also known as "Thug 2," wearing only underwear and socks with the rest of the crew of the World Destruction Tour. Phil Margera was born in Concordville, Pennsylvania in 1957. Bam Margera is their son and is a professional skateboarder, television/radio personality, daredevil and actor. They also have another son, Jess Margera, the drummer for CKY.
April and Phil Margera Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare April and Phil Margera against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1957
Accountant, Actor, Baker, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Phillip Ron Margera, Phil, Fat Boy Phil, Phillip Margera, Phillip "Phil" Margera
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...