Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth: Anthony Michael Hall is an American actor, film producer, and director who starred in several teen-oriented films of the 1980s who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Anthony Michael Hall was born Michael Anthony Hall on April 14, 1968 in Boston, Massachusetts and grew up in New York City. Hall uses the name Anthony, rather than Michael. He transposed his first and middle names when he entered show business because there was another actor named Michael Hall who was already a member of the Screen Actors Guild. In 1984 Hall was cast in the role of Rusty Griswold in "National Lampoon's Vacation" where he caught the attention of the film's screenwriter John Hughes. Hughes cast him in his directing debut, Hall's breakout role of Farmer Ted in 1984's "Sixteen Candles". Hall also starred in two 1985 John Hughes films as Brian Johnson "the brain" in "The Breakfast Club" and as Gary Wallace in "Weird Science". Hall was a cast member of "Saturday Night Live" in the 1985-96 season. At 17-years old he is the youngest cast member in SNL history even to this day. Hall appeared in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Six Degrees of Separation". From 2002 to 2007 he was a regular on "The Dead Zone".
Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Anthony Michael Hall against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Anthony Michael Hall
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1968
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Musician, Film director, Singer-songwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Michael Anthony Thomas Charles Hall, Michael Anthony Hall, Hall, Anthony Michael
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?You might not realize how many popular rappers mention their expensive luxury cars in some of their biggest hit songs.
- Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...Chris Brown finds himself in trouble again. Find out what has happened to him this time...
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.