Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth: Anthony Michael Hall is an American actor, film producer, and director who starred in several teen-oriented films of the 1980s who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Anthony Michael Hall was born Michael Anthony Hall on April 14, 1968 in Boston, Massachusetts and grew up in New York City. Hall uses the name Anthony, rather than Michael. He transposed his first and middle names when he entered show business because there was another actor named Michael Hall who was already a member of the Screen Actors Guild. In 1984 Hall was cast in the role of Rusty Griswold in "National Lampoon's Vacation" where he caught the attention of the film's screenwriter John Hughes. Hughes cast him in his directing debut, Hall's breakout role of Farmer Ted in 1984's "Sixteen Candles". Hall also starred in two 1985 John Hughes films as Brian Johnson "the brain" in "The Breakfast Club" and as Gary Wallace in "Weird Science". Hall was a cast member of "Saturday Night Live" in the 1985-96 season. At 17-years old he is the youngest cast member in SNL history even to this day. Hall appeared in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Six Degrees of Separation". From 2002 to 2007 he was a regular on "The Dead Zone".
Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Anthony Michael Hall against
- Random Celebrity
Anthony Michael Hall
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1968 (48 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Musician, Film director, Singer-songwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Michael Anthony Thomas Charles Hall, Michael Anthony Hall, Hall, Anthony Michael
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.