Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth: Anthony Michael Hall is an American actor, film producer, and director who starred in several teen-oriented films of the 1980s who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Anthony Michael Hall was born Michael Anthony Hall on April 14, 1968 in Boston, Massachusetts and grew up in New York City. Hall uses the name Anthony, rather than Michael. He transposed his first and middle names when he entered show business because there was another actor named Michael Hall who was already a member of the Screen Actors Guild. In 1984 Hall was cast in the role of Rusty Griswold in "National Lampoon's Vacation" where he caught the attention of the film's screenwriter John Hughes. Hughes cast him in his directing debut, Hall's breakout role of Farmer Ted in 1984's "Sixteen Candles". Hall also starred in two 1985 John Hughes films as Brian Johnson "the brain" in "The Breakfast Club" and as Gary Wallace in "Weird Science". Hall was a cast member of "Saturday Night Live" in the 1985-96 season. At 17-years old he is the youngest cast member in SNL history even to this day. Hall appeared in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Six Degrees of Separation". From 2002 to 2007 he was a regular on "The Dead Zone".
Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Anthony Michael Hall against
- Random Celebrity
Anthony Michael Hall
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1968 (48 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Musician, Film director, Singer-songwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Michael Anthony Thomas Charles Hall, Michael Anthony Hall, Hall, Anthony Michael
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians ShopThe shopping mall concept in Southern California has evolved into an outdoor entertainment destination that is equal parts Rodeo Drive and Disneyland. The man behind this movement is billionaire real estate developer Rick Caruso. The shopping centers Caruso builds are mixed-use, open-air shopping centers that recall an idyllic town square.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.