Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth: Anthony Michael Hall is an American actor, film producer, and director who starred in several teen-oriented films of the 1980s who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Anthony Michael Hall was born Michael Anthony Hall on April 14, 1968 in Boston, Massachusetts and grew up in New York City. Hall uses the name Anthony, rather than Michael. He transposed his first and middle names when he entered show business because there was another actor named Michael Hall who was already a member of the Screen Actors Guild. In 1984 Hall was cast in the role of Rusty Griswold in "National Lampoon's Vacation" where he caught the attention of the film's screenwriter John Hughes. Hughes cast him in his directing debut, Hall's breakout role of Farmer Ted in 1984's "Sixteen Candles". Hall also starred in two 1985 John Hughes films as Brian Johnson "the brain" in "The Breakfast Club" and as Gary Wallace in "Weird Science". Hall was a cast member of "Saturday Night Live" in the 1985-96 season. At 17-years old he is the youngest cast member in SNL history even to this day. Hall appeared in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Six Degrees of Separation". From 2002 to 2007 he was a regular on "The Dead Zone".
Anthony Michael Hall Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Anthony Michael Hall against
- Random Celebrity
Anthony Michael Hall
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1968 (47 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Musician, Film director, Singer-songwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Michael Anthony Thomas Charles Hall, Michael Anthony Hall, Hall, Anthony Michael
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?