Anna Faris net worth: Anna Faris is an American actress, comedian and singer who has a net worth of $20 million. Anna Faris first burst into the spotlight with the horror spoof-within-a-spoof comedy Scary Movie. She has also appeared in other broad comedies including horror parodies Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer. Having cemented her status as comedy actress, more roles followed for Anna, among which most notable are those in The Hot Chick and Lost in Translation. Her small, but potently comedic performance in Lost in Translation, helped Faris appear in other more various projects like the romantic comedy Just Friends and the Oscar-winning drama Brokeback Mountain. However, comedies continued to be her bread and butter, as she made her fourth go-round in Scary Movie 4 and Observe and Report. In addition to her engagements in feature films, Faris had voiceover roles in the 2009 animated films Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, as well as in Chipwrecked. She also served as executive producer of the romantic comedy What's Your Number? in 2011. Paris is married to fellow actor, Chris Pratt and the couple have one son named Jack, who was born in 2012.
Anna Faris Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 29, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Anna Kay Faris, Anna Faris-Indra, Anna Faris-Pratt
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Anna Faris Earnings
- What's Your Number?$1,750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.