Anna Faris net worth: Anna Faris is an American actress, comedian and singer who has a net worth of $20 million. Anna Faris first burst into the spotlight with the horror spoof-within-a-spoof comedy Scary Movie. She has also appeared in other broad comedies including horror parodies Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer. Having cemented her status as comedy actress, more roles followed for Anna, among which most notable are those in The Hot Chick and Lost in Translation. Her small, but potently comedic performance in Lost in Translation, helped Faris appear in other more various projects like the romantic comedy Just Friends and the Oscar-winning drama Brokeback Mountain. However, comedies continued to be her bread and butter, as she made her fourth go-round in Scary Movie 4 and Observe and Report. In addition to her engagements in feature films, Faris had voiceover roles in the 2009 animated films Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, as well as in Chipwrecked. She also served as executive producer of the romantic comedy What's Your Number? in 2011. Faris is married to fellow actor, Chris Pratt and the couple have one son named Jack, who was born in 2012.
Anna Faris Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 29, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Anna Kay Faris, Anna Faris-Indra, Anna Faris-Pratt
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 Millionon May 4, 2016
Anna Faris Earnings
- What's Your Number?$1,750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.