Angie Dickinson Net Worth: Angie Dickinson is an American actress who has a net worth of $25 million. Angie Dickenson has earned her net worth thanks to a successful acting career in TV and films. Born Angeline Brown on September 30, 1931, in Kulm, North Dakota, USA, she acquired her professional name, Angie Dickinson, from her marriage to former football star Gene Dickinson (from 1952 to 1960). Even though she excelled in portraying smart, sexy, tough-minded women on both the small and the big screen, Angie made her career beginnings in national beauty pageants which subsequently led to small television roles. Her breakthrough performance came with the role of plucky dance hall dame Feathers in Howard Hawks' Rio Bravo (1959). Next, she fell in with Frank Sinatra and his Rat Pack crowd, a connection that earned her spot as Frank Sinatra's wife in the crime romp Ocean's 11 (1960). At the time, she was also rumored to have an affair with then presidential candidate John F. Kennedy, but eventually married composer Burt Bacharach. This marriage helped her land more roles as tough and sexy women in movies like director John Boorman's Point Blank (1967). Her other films include Thief (1971), Roger Corman's Big Bad Mama (1974) and Brian De Palma's Dressed to Kill (1980). In the next two decades, Dickinson's professional output constantly faded, ending up with occasional but impactful performances near the end of the millennium, like the one she had in the societal drama Pay it Forward (2000). Using her sex symbol status to her advantage, Angie Dickinson is one of the quintessential Hollywood stars who managed to reach her zenith as a thespian.
Angie Dickinson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Angeline Brown, Angie
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Beyonce Drops $311K On Diamond-Encrusted Stilettoson Aug 5, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Angie Dickinson Earnings
- Police Woman$40,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Late Buffalo Bills Owner Gave Away $1.4 Billion... But Left No Instructions On How To Spend ItRalph Wilson left more than a billion dollars to his trustees. But he didn't tell them how to spend it...so what are they gonna do???
- Rio de Janeiro Is Hosting The Olympics Next Year... But Did You Know The Water Is Toxic Enough To Kill The Athletes?Rio de Janeiro is gearing up to host the Olympics next year, but the water – as toxic as raw sewage – is proving to be the biggest hurdle yet.
- How One Indian Billionaire Is Transforming The Dirty Dancing Hotel Into A Billion Dollar Yoga EmpireIf you want to make tons and tons of money in the next decade, this Indian billionaire thinks you need to be investing in... yoga.
- Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave NikeJames Harden is an incredible talent and one of he NBA's most recognizable stars, and Adidas is willing to pay him a fortune to rep their shoes.