Angie Dickinson Net Worth: Angie Dickinson is an American actress who has a net worth of $25 million. Angie Dickenson has earned her net worth thanks to a successful acting career in TV and films. Born Angeline Brown on September 30, 1931, in Kulm, North Dakota, USA, she acquired her professional name, Angie Dickinson, from her marriage to former football star Gene Dickinson (from 1952 to 1960). Even though she excelled in portraying smart, sexy, tough-minded women on both the small and the big screen, Angie made her career beginnings in national beauty pageants which subsequently led to small television roles. Her breakthrough performance came with the role of plucky dance hall dame Feathers in Howard Hawks' Rio Bravo (1959). Next, she fell in with Frank Sinatra and his Rat Pack crowd, a connection that earned her spot as Frank Sinatra's wife in the crime romp Ocean's 11 (1960). At the time, she was also rumored to have an affair with then presidential candidate John F. Kennedy, but eventually married composer Burt Bacharach. This marriage helped her land more roles as tough and sexy women in movies like director John Boorman's Point Blank (1967). Her other films include Thief (1971), Roger Corman's Big Bad Mama (1974) and Brian De Palma's Dressed to Kill (1980). In the next two decades, Dickinson's professional output constantly faded, ending up with occasional but impactful performances near the end of the millennium, like the one she had in the societal drama Pay it Forward (2000). Using her sex symbol status to her advantage, Angie Dickinson is one of the quintessential Hollywood stars who managed to reach her zenith as a thespian.
Angie Dickinson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Angeline Brown, Angie
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Angie Dickinson Earnings
- Police Woman$40,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.