Angela Bassett net worth: Angela Bassett is an American actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Angela Bassett is a Golden Globe-winning actress who rose to prominence playing notable African-American cultural figures like Katherine Jackson in the TV mini-series The Jacksons: An American Dream (1992), as well as Tina Turner in the 1993 biography drama What's Love Got to Do with It and Betty Shabazz in the feature films Malcolm X (1992) and Panther (1995). She created equally compelling portraits of independent modern women today's audiences could relate to in How Stella Got Her Groove Back (1998) and Meet the Browns (2008). She also portrayed two more real-life ladies, starring as Rosa Parks in The Rosa Parks Story (2002) and Voletta Wallace in Notorious (2009). The iconic roles that she played, her expressive face and sheer beauty all contributed to her becoming one of Hollywood's most prominent African-American actresses, especially admired by the black community. Off-screen, she is married to American actor Courtney B. Vance, with whom she has two children. A great philanthropist, Angela Bassett is an active supporter of the charity Royal Theater's Boys & Girls Club, and she was named a UNICEF ambassador in 2003.
Angela Bassett Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 16, 1958 (57 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Angela Evelyn Bassett, Angela Evelyn Bassett Vance
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Angela Bassett Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Score$3,500,000
- Waiting to Exhale$2,500,000
- What's Love Got to Do with It$250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.