Amy Brenneman Net Worth: Amy Brenneman is an American actress, producer and writer who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in New London, Connecticut, in 1964, Amy Brenneman grew up in a family of legal scholars. She majored in comparative religion at Harvard University and began pursuing a theater career while in school, forming the Cornerstone Theatre Company. In 1992, she made her on-screen debut in episodes of "Middle Ages" and "Murder, She Wrote" before landing a regular part on "NYPD Blue" as Officer Janice Licalsi from 1993 until 1994. She was nominated for two Emmy Awards for her work on the series. Soon after leaving the show, she broke into the film industry with parts in "Casper", "Bye Bye Love", "Heat", "Daylight" and "Fear". She returned to TV with a recurring part on the hit comedy "Frasier" before she created, produced and acted in her own series, "Judging Amy". The show is based on her mother's life experience as a working judge and single mother. The series ran for six seasons and earned her a Women in Film Lucy Award in 2002. Other TV and film credits include "The Jane Austen Book Club", "88 Minutes", "Private Practice" and "The Leftovers". She has been married to director Brad Silberling since 1995. They have two children together, including a daughter with special needs. Brenneman is an outspoken supporter of several charities and a public proponent of a woman's right to choose and strict gun control laws.
Amy Brenneman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1964 (51 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Amy Frederica Brenneman, Ames
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Amy Brenneman Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.