Amy Brenneman Net Worth: Amy Brenneman is an American actress, producer and writer who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in New London, Connecticut, in 1964, Amy Brenneman grew up in a family of legal scholars. She majored in comparative religion at Harvard University and began pursuing a theater career while in school, forming the Cornerstone Theatre Company. In 1992, she made her on-screen debut in episodes of "Middle Ages" and "Murder, She Wrote" before landing a regular part on "NYPD Blue" as Officer Janice Licalsi from 1993 until 1994. She was nominated for two Emmy Awards for her work on the series. Soon after leaving the show, she broke into the film industry with parts in "Casper", "Bye Bye Love", "Heat", "Daylight" and "Fear". She returned to TV with a recurring part on the hit comedy "Frasier" before she created, produced and acted in her own series, "Judging Amy". The show is based on her mother's life experience as a working judge and single mother. The series ran for six seasons and earned her a Women in Film Lucy Award in 2002. Other TV and film credits include "The Jane Austen Book Club", "88 Minutes", "Private Practice" and "The Leftovers". She has been married to director Brad Silberling since 1995. They have two children together, including a daughter with special needs. Brenneman is an outspoken supporter of several charities and a public proponent of a woman's right to choose and strict gun control laws.
Amy Brenneman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1964 (52 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Amy Frederica Brenneman, Ames
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Amy Brenneman Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.