Aamir net worth: Aamir Khan is an extremely popular and successful Indian actor who has an estimated net worth of $180 million dollars. Aamir Khan is a director, actor, producer, and writer who is most widely recognized for award-winning performances in "Raja Hindustani" and "Lagaan", and for having directed the top-grossing Bollywood film of all time, "3 Idiots". He most recently appeared in the film "Dhobi Ghat" which was released in early 2011. Aamir Khan began working as a child actor in the early 70s, appearing in the films "Yaadon Ki Baaraat" and "Madhosh". In the mid-80s, he began to appear in films as an adult, and first gained notice with his role in 1988's "Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak". This launched his career as something of a teen idol, and he appeared in a string of critically and commercially successful films throughout the late 80s and 90s. He won the FilmFare Award for Best Actor in 1996 for his performance in the hit feature film "Raja Hindustani". It was the highest grossing film Indian film of 1996 and the third highest of the decade. He also co-starred in the Oscar-nominated film "Lagaan" and won his second FilmFare Award for his work. Since 2006, he has been focusing on directing and writing, and has received both Best Movie and Best Director honors at Filmfare, among numerous other awards.
Aamir Khan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Mr.Perfectionist, Aamir Hussain Khan, A.K., Tom Hanks of India, AK, Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan, Master Aamir, Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Television producer
Date of Birth
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Afghans in India
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made Tycoonon Jul 6, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Aamir Khan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Rang De Basanti$164,810
- The Rising: Ballad of Mangal Pandey$1,318,480
- Dil Chahta Hai$494,430
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell SprewellLatrell Sprewell famously turned down millions of dollars because he claims it wasn't enough to feed his family. Here's how Latrell choked through a $100 million fortune...
- Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made TycoonDonna Karan, a trailblazer in women's fashion and a business icon, retired this week. Here's the story of how one designer changed the face of fashion forever.
- How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The WorldIt is Katy Perry's world, the rest of us just live in it. The singer was named the top paid entertainer in the world. The question begs to be asked: How did she do it?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?