Aamir net worth: Aamir Khan is an extremely popular and successful Indian actor who has an estimated net worth of $180 million dollars. Aamir Khan is a director, actor, producer, and writer who is most widely recognized for award-winning performances in "Raja Hindustani" and "Lagaan", and for having directed the top-grossing Bollywood film of all time, "3 Idiots". He most recently appeared in the film "Dhobi Ghat" which was released in early 2011. Aamir Khan began working as a child actor in the early 70s, appearing in the films "Yaadon Ki Baaraat" and "Madhosh". In the mid-80s, he began to appear in films as an adult, and first gained notice with his role in 1988's "Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak". This launched his career as something of a teen idol, and he appeared in a string of critically and commercially successful films throughout the late 80s and 90s. He won the FilmFare Award for Best Actor in 1996 for his performance in the hit feature film "Raja Hindustani". It was the highest grossing film Indian film of 1996 and the third highest of the decade. He also co-starred in the Oscar-nominated film "Lagaan" and won his second FilmFare Award for his work. Since 2006, he has been focusing on directing and writing, and has received both Best Movie and Best Director honors at Filmfare, among numerous other awards.
Aamir Khan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 14, 1965 (51 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Television producer
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Afghans in India
Mr.Perfectionist, Aamir Hussain Khan, A.K., Tom Hanks of India, AK, Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan, Master Aamir, Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Aamir Khan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Rang De Basanti$164,810
- The Rising: Ballad of Mangal Pandey$1,318,480
- Dil Chahta Hai$494,430
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.