Aamir net worth: Aamir Khan is an extremely popular and successful Indian actor who has an estimated net worth of $180 million dollars. Aamir Khan is a director, actor, producer, and writer who is most widely recognized for award-winning performances in "Raja Hindustani" and "Lagaan", and for having directed the top-grossing Bollywood film of all time, "3 Idiots". He most recently appeared in the film "Dhobi Ghat" which was released in early 2011. Aamir Khan began working as a child actor in the early 70s, appearing in the films "Yaadon Ki Baaraat" and "Madhosh". In the mid-80s, he began to appear in films as an adult, and first gained notice with his role in 1988's "Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak". This launched his career as something of a teen idol, and he appeared in a string of critically and commercially successful films throughout the late 80s and 90s. He won the FilmFare Award for Best Actor in 1996 for his performance in the hit feature film "Raja Hindustani". It was the highest grossing film Indian film of 1996 and the third highest of the decade. He also co-starred in the Oscar-nominated film "Lagaan" and won his second FilmFare Award for his work. Since 2006, he has been focusing on directing and writing, and has received both Best Movie and Best Director honors at Filmfare, among numerous other awards.
Aamir Khan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 14, 1965
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Television producer
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Afghans in India
Mr.Perfectionist, Aamir Hussain Khan, A.K., Tom Hanks of India, AK, Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan, Master Aamir, Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Aamir Khan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Rang De Basanti$164,810
- The Rising: Ballad of Mangal Pandey$1,318,480
- Dil Chahta Hai$494,430
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.