Alicia Silverstone Net Worth: Alicia Silverstone is an American actress, producer, author and activist who has a net worth of 16 million. Alicia Silverstone was born October 4, 1976 in San Francisco, California. Silverstone began her acting career as a child actor, appearing in television commercials and landing modeling work. She also appeared on the television show The Wonder Years. Silverstone made her film debut in The Crush, earning the 1994 MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and gained further recognition as a teen when she appeared in three music videos for the rock band Aerosmith. She starred in the 1995 hit Clueless (which earned her a multi-million-dollar deal with Columbia) and in the big-budget 1997 film Batman & Robin, where she played Batgirl. In 1996, she was named Best Female Performer and Most Desirable Female at the MTV Movie Awards. She has gone on to appear in other films such as Blast from the Past, Love's Labour Lost and Beauty Shop. She has also appeared on several television series, including Miss Match and Pink Collar. Outside of her acting career, Silverstone is committed to the causes of animal welfare and environmentalism. She became a vegan in 1998, and was named PETA's Sexiest Female Vegetarian in 2004. Silverstone published the book The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet in 1999. Alicia Silverstone married rock musician Christopher Jarecki on June 11, 2005. The couple has one child, son Bear Blu Jarecki, who was born in 2011. Her son inspired her to write The Kind Mama, which was released in 2014. Silverstone lives in an eco-friendly house in Los Angeles, California with her family.
Alicia Silverstone Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alicia Silverstone against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 4, 1976
Model, Actor, Television producer, Author, Activist, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Alicia Silverstone Earnings
- Excess Baggage$5,000,000
- Batman & Robin$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.