Alicia Silverstone Net Worth: Alicia Silverstone is an American actress, producer, author and activist who has a net worth of 16 million. Alicia Silverstone was born October 4, 1976 in San Francisco, California. Silverstone began her acting career as a child actor, appearing in television commercials and landing modeling work. She also appeared on the television show The Wonder Years. Silverstone made her film debut in The Crush, earning the 1994 MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and gained further recognition as a teen when she appeared in three music videos for the rock band Aerosmith. She starred in the 1995 hit Clueless (which earned her a multi-million-dollar deal with Columbia) and in the big-budget 1997 film Batman & Robin, where she played Batgirl. In 1996, she was named Best Female Performer and Most Desirable Female at the MTV Movie Awards. She has gone on to appear in other films such as Blast from the Past, Love's Labour Lost and Beauty Shop. She has also appeared on several television series, including Miss Match and Pink Collar. Outside of her acting career, Silverstone is committed to the causes of animal welfare and environmentalism. She became a vegan in 1998, and was named PETA's Sexiest Female Vegetarian in 2004. Silverstone published the book The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet in 1999. Alicia Silverstone married rock musician Christopher Jarecki on June 11, 2005. The couple has one child, son Bear Blu Jarecki, who was born in 2011. Her son inspired her to write The Kind Mama, which was released in 2014. Silverstone lives in an eco-friendly house in Los Angeles, California with her family.
Alicia Silverstone Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alicia Silverstone against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 4, 1976 (39 years old)
Model, Actor, Television producer, Author, Activist, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Alicia Silverstone Earnings
- Excess Baggage$5,000,000
- Batman & Robin$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.