Alicia Silverstone Net Worth: Alicia Silverstone is an American actress, producer, author and activist who has a net worth of 16 million. Alicia Silverstone was born October 4, 1976 in San Francisco, California. Silverstone began her acting career as a child actor, appearing in television commercials and landing modeling work. She also appeared on the television show The Wonder Years. Silverstone made her film debut in The Crush, earning the 1994 MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and gained further recognition as a teen when she appeared in three music videos for the rock band Aerosmith. She starred in the 1995 hit Clueless (which earned her a multi-million-dollar deal with Columbia) and in the big-budget 1997 film Batman & Robin, where she played Batgirl. In 1996, she was named Best Female Performer and Most Desirable Female at the MTV Movie Awards. She has gone on to appear in other films such as Blast from the Past, Love's Labour Lost and Beauty Shop. She has also appeared on several television series, including Miss Match and Pink Collar. Outside of her acting career, Silverstone is committed to the causes of animal welfare and environmentalism. She became a vegan in 1998, and was named PETA's Sexiest Female Vegetarian in 2004. Silverstone published the book The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet in 1999. Alicia Silverstone married rock musician Christopher Jarecki on June 11, 2005. The couple has one child, son Bear Blu Jarecki, who was born in 2011. Her son inspired her to write The Kind Mama, which was released in 2014. Silverstone lives in an eco-friendly house in Los Angeles, California with her family.
Alicia Silverstone Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alicia Silverstone against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 4, 1976 (39 years old)
Model, Actor, Television producer, Author, Activist, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Alicia Silverstone Earnings
- Excess Baggage$5,000,000
- Batman & Robin$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.