Alexandra Daddario net worth: Alexandra Daddario is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Alexandra Daddario was born in New York, New York, and began her professional acting career playing Laurie Lewis on the soap opera, "All My Children", in the early 2000s. From there, she went on to steady work in both film and television projects. She has appeared in guest-starring and recurring roles on such shows as "Law & Order", "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", "Conviction", "The Sopranos", "Damages", "Life on Mars", "Nurse Jackie", "White Collar", "Parenthood", and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". She has appeared in such films as "The Squid and the Whale", "The Babysitters", "The Attic", "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief", "Bereavement", "Texas Chainsaw 3D", and "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters". She is next slated to appear in the new series, "True Detective". She has also appeared in the popular web series, "Odd Jobs".
Alexandra Daddario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alexandra Daddario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 16, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Alex Daddario, Alexandra Daddorio, Alexandra Anna Daddario
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?