Alexandra Daddario net worth: Alexandra Daddario is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Alexandra Daddario was born in New York, New York, and began her professional acting career playing Laurie Lewis on the soap opera, "All My Children", in the early 2000s. From there, she went on to steady work in both film and television projects. She has appeared in guest-starring and recurring roles on such shows as "Law & Order", "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", "Conviction", "The Sopranos", "Damages", "Life on Mars", "Nurse Jackie", "White Collar", "Parenthood", and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". She has appeared in such films as "The Squid and the Whale", "The Babysitters", "The Attic", "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief", "Bereavement", "Texas Chainsaw 3D", and "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters". She is next slated to appear in the new series, "True Detective". She has also appeared in the popular web series, "Odd Jobs".
Alexandra Daddario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alexandra Daddario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 16, 1986 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Alex Daddario, Alexandra Daddorio, Alexandra Anna Daddario
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.