Alexandra Daddario net worth: Alexandra Daddario is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Alexandra Daddario was born in New York, New York, and began her professional acting career playing Laurie Lewis on the soap opera, "All My Children", in the early 2000s. From there, she went on to steady work in both film and television projects. She has appeared in guest-starring and recurring roles on such shows as "Law & Order", "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", "Conviction", "The Sopranos", "Damages", "Life on Mars", "Nurse Jackie", "White Collar", "Parenthood", and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". She has appeared in such films as "The Squid and the Whale", "The Babysitters", "The Attic", "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief", "Bereavement", "Texas Chainsaw 3D", and "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters". She is next slated to appear in the new series, "True Detective". She has also appeared in the popular web series, "Odd Jobs".
Alexandra Daddario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alexandra Daddario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 16, 1986
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Alex Daddario, Alexandra Daddorio, Alexandra Anna Daddario
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.