Alexander Skarsgard net worth: Alexander Skarsgard is a Swedish actor who has a net worth of $12 million. His salary per episode of True Blood is $275,000. Alexander Skarsgard was born in August of 1976 and is also the son of famous Swedish actor, Stellan Skarsard. As an actor, he is best known for his roles in the HBO drama, True Blood, Zoolander, miniseries Generation Kill, and Straw Dogs. He is also set to appear in the upcoming film, The Giver, based on the best-selling book of the same name. Born in Stockholm, Skarsgard has five younger siblings, three of whom are also actors. He appeared in his first film at the age of 7, and became famous for staring in a film at 13. However, the attention made him "uncomfortable" and quit acting for the next seven years. Skarsgard then went on to join the Swedish army, and after serving 18 months, left to attend college and learn English. After his seven-year hiatus, he moved to New York City and began taking a theater course at Marymount Manhattan College. Though he soon returned to Sweden, he credits the experience with making him want to become an actor. He formerly dated actress Kate Bosworth, but the two ended their relationship after two years together.
Alexander Skarsgard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alexander Skarsgard against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Film director
6 ft 4 in (1.94 m)
Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgård, Alex
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.