Alexander Skarsgard net worth: Alexander Skarsgard is a Swedish actor who has a net worth of $12 million. His salary per episode of True Blood is $275,000. Alexander Skarsgard was born in August of 1976 and is also the son of famous Swedish actor, Stellan Skarsard. As an actor, he is best known for his roles in the HBO drama, True Blood, Zoolander, miniseries Generation Kill, and Straw Dogs. He is also set to appear in the upcoming film, The Giver, based on the best-selling book of the same name. Born in Stockholm, Skarsgard has five younger siblings, three of whom are also actors. He appeared in his first film at the age of 7, and became famous for staring in a film at 13. However, the attention made him "uncomfortable" and quit acting for the next seven years. Skarsgard then went on to join the Swedish army, and after serving 18 months, left to attend college and learn English. After his seven-year hiatus, he moved to New York City and began taking a theater course at Marymount Manhattan College. Though he soon returned to Sweden, he credits the experience with making him want to become an actor. He formerly dated actress Kate Bosworth, but the two ended their relationship after two years together.
Alexander Skarsgard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Alexander Skarsgard against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Film director
6 ft 4 in (1.94 m)
Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgård, Alex
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.