Stephen Schwarzman net worth: Stephen Schwarzman is an American businessman who has a net worth of $13.4 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in New York. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Stephen Schwarzman graduated from Yale University, and then went on to earn his Masters in Business Administration from Harvard Business School. He began his career in finance while still in college, and then began working for Lehman Brothers after completing his graduate school education. He went on to become a managing director at Lehman Brothers, and then the Head of Global Acquisitions and Mergers. He left the firm in the mid-80s to co-found The Blackstone Group, a firm focused on acquisitions and mergers. His business partner retired in 2008, and he is now the sole owner and CEO of the company. The Blackstone Group currently manages nearly $190 billion in assets for various companies, and the value of the firm actually increased by 15% in 2011. In addition to his work with The Blackstone Group, he pays for the education of over a hundred disadvantaged children in New York City, and reportedly personally reviews their report cards and writes to them each semester.
Stephen Schwarzman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stephen Schwarzman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stephen A. Schwarzman
Date of Birth
Feb 14, 1947 (68 years old)
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Investor, Financier
United States of America
Stephen A Schwarzman
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.