Stephen Schwarzman net worth: Stephen Schwarzman is an American businessman who has a net worth of $13.4 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in New York. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Stephen Schwarzman graduated from Yale University, and then went on to earn his Masters in Business Administration from Harvard Business School. He began his career in finance while still in college, and then began working for Lehman Brothers after completing his graduate school education. He went on to become a managing director at Lehman Brothers, and then the Head of Global Acquisitions and Mergers. He left the firm in the mid-80s to co-found The Blackstone Group, a firm focused on acquisitions and mergers. His business partner retired in 2008, and he is now the sole owner and CEO of the company. The Blackstone Group currently manages nearly $190 billion in assets for various companies, and the value of the firm actually increased by 15% in 2011. In addition to his work with The Blackstone Group, he pays for the education of over a hundred disadvantaged children in New York City, and reportedly personally reviews their report cards and writes to them each semester.
Stephen Schwarzman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stephen Schwarzman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stephen A. Schwarzman
Date of Birth
Feb 14, 1947 (68 years old)
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Investor, Financier
United States of America
Stephen A Schwarzman
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.