Leon G. Cooperman net worth: Leon G. Cooperman is an American businessman who has a net worth of $3.8 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in New Jersey. Born in the South Bronx, New York, Leon G. Cooperman graduated from Hunter College and began working for Xerox in the mid-60s. While working at Xerox, he also completed his M.B.A. at Columbia Business School. He was hired by Goldman Sachs almost immediately after graduating, and began working in asset management for the company. Over the course of the next twenty-five years, he rose to become a general partner, and then Chairman and CEO of Asset Management. He left the firm in the early 90s to launch his own private company, Omega Advisors. In addition to serving as the CEO of Omega, he is also on the Board of Directors for Automatic Data Processing, and regularly gives large amounts of money to Columbia Business School, including a 2011 $25 million donation to expand the school.
Leon G. Cooperman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Leon G. Cooperman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Leon G. Cooperman
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1943 (73 years old)
United States of America
Leon Cooperman, Leon G Cooperman
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.