John Adams Morgan net worth: John Adams Morgan is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million. John Adams Morgan earned his net worth as a descendant of the banker J.P. Morgan and American President John Adams. JP Morgan is his great-great grandfather on his father's side and he is the three times great grandson of President John Adams on his mother's side. John Adams Morgan has gained notoriety as the ex-husband of Real Housewives of New York cast member Sonja Morgan. Sonja, who was forced to file for bankruptcy in 2011, claims her ex-husband owes her as much as $3 million as part of their divorce settlement, and $300 thousand in child support. Morgan lives on a $19 million private island off of Stanford, Conncticut that has made his lack of payment especially frustrating for Sonja. John Adams Morgan is roughly 80 years old and is 33 years older than his ex-wife. John and Sonja met while she was working as the hostess and public relations guru at an upscale Manhattan Italian restaurant called San Pietro. The couple have a daughter named Quincy. They separated in 2006 around the same time they were financing a movie, Fast Flash to Bang Time, with Hannibal Pictures that was supposed to star John Travolta through Sonja's company, Sonja Productions. Sonja never paid the promise money to back to the film and they won a $7 million lawsuit against her. Sonja claims she backed out of the project because she was served with divorce papers. The divorce was finalized in 2008, but the couple are still battling over the final $3 million lump-sum divorce settlement because Morgan claims he was forced to pay more than was listed in his prenup.
John Adams Morgan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Adams Morgan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Adams Morgan
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Few People Knew Jordan Spieth Before Last Year, And Now He'll Make Nearly $50 Million In 2015. How Has He Done It?on Oct 4, 2015
Drake Just Hit Another MAJOR Milestone This Weekon Oct 1, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Increased By $16.5 Billion In The Last Yearon Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls NowSigning Derrick Rose to a contract extension in 2011 seemed like a great idea. But it's been an absolute nightmare ever since.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.