John Adams Morgan net worth: John Adams Morgan is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million. John Adams Morgan earned his net worth as a descendant of the banker J.P. Morgan and American President John Adams. JP Morgan is his great-great grandfather on his father's side and he is the three times great grandson of President John Adams on his mother's side. John Adams Morgan has gained notoriety as the ex-husband of Real Housewives of New York cast member Sonja Morgan. Sonja, who was forced to file for bankruptcy in 2011, claims her ex-husband owes her as much as $3 million as part of their divorce settlement, and $300 thousand in child support. Morgan lives on a $19 million private island off of Stanford, Conncticut that has made his lack of payment especially frustrating for Sonja. John Adams Morgan is roughly 80 years old and is 33 years older than his ex-wife. John and Sonja met while she was working as the hostess and public relations guru at an upscale Manhattan Italian restaurant called San Pietro. The couple have a daughter named Quincy. They separated in 2006 around the same time they were financing a movie, Fast Flash to Bang Time, with Hannibal Pictures that was supposed to star John Travolta through Sonja's company, Sonja Productions. Sonja never paid the promise money to back to the film and they won a $7 million lawsuit against her. Sonja claims she backed out of the project because she was served with divorce papers. The divorce was finalized in 2008, but the couple are still battling over the final $3 million lump-sum divorce settlement because Morgan claims he was forced to pay more than was listed in his prenup.
John Adams Morgan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Adams Morgan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Adams Morgan
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.