John Adams Morgan net worth: John Adams Morgan is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million. John Adams Morgan earned his net worth as a descendant of the banker J.P. Morgan and American President John Adams. JP Morgan is his great-great grandfather on his father's side and he is the three times great grandson of President John Adams on his mother's side. John Adams Morgan has gained notoriety as the ex-husband of Real Housewives of New York cast member Sonja Morgan. Sonja, who was forced to file for bankruptcy in 2011, claims her ex-husband owes her as much as $3 million as part of their divorce settlement, and $300 thousand in child support. Morgan lives on a $19 million private island off of Stanford, Conncticut that has made his lack of payment especially frustrating for Sonja. John Adams Morgan is roughly 80 years old and is 33 years older than his ex-wife. John and Sonja met while she was working as the hostess and public relations guru at an upscale Manhattan Italian restaurant called San Pietro. The couple have a daughter named Quincy. They separated in 2006 around the same time they were financing a movie, Fast Flash to Bang Time, with Hannibal Pictures that was supposed to star John Travolta through Sonja's company, Sonja Productions. Sonja never paid the promise money to back to the film and they won a $7 million lawsuit against her. Sonja claims she backed out of the project because she was served with divorce papers. The divorce was finalized in 2008, but the couple are still battling over the final $3 million lump-sum divorce settlement because Morgan claims he was forced to pay more than was listed in his prenup.
John Adams Morgan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Adams Morgan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Adams Morgan
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.