John Adams Morgan net worth: John Adams Morgan is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million. John Adams Morgan earned his net worth as a descendant of the banker J.P. Morgan and American President John Adams. JP Morgan is his great-great grandfather on his father's side and he is the three times great grandson of President John Adams on his mother's side. John Adams Morgan has gained notoriety as the ex-husband of Real Housewives of New York cast member Sonja Morgan. Sonja, who was forced to file for bankruptcy in 2011, claims her ex-husband owes her as much as $3 million as part of their divorce settlement, and $300 thousand in child support. Morgan lives on a $19 million private island off of Stanford, Conncticut that has made his lack of payment especially frustrating for Sonja. John Adams Morgan is roughly 80 years old and is 33 years older than his ex-wife. John and Sonja met while she was working as the hostess and public relations guru at an upscale Manhattan Italian restaurant called San Pietro. The couple have a daughter named Quincy. They separated in 2006 around the same time they were financing a movie, Fast Flash to Bang Time, with Hannibal Pictures that was supposed to star John Travolta through Sonja's company, Sonja Productions. Sonja never paid the promise money to back to the film and they won a $7 million lawsuit against her. Sonja claims she backed out of the project because she was served with divorce papers. The divorce was finalized in 2008, but the couple are still battling over the final $3 million lump-sum divorce settlement because Morgan claims he was forced to pay more than was listed in his prenup.
John Adams Morgan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Adams Morgan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Adams Morgan
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.