Christopher Gardner net worth: Christopher Gardner is an American entrepreneur, investor, author, motivational speaker, and investor who has a net worth of $60 million. Christopher Paul Gardner was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in February 1954. Gardener had a rough upbringing and developed a sense of black pride and enjoyed music. He joined the U.S. Navy and then learned how to run a research laboratory in San Francisco. Gardner got into stock trading and even bought a Ferrari from Michael Jordan. Christopher was trained at E.F. Hutton and later Dean Witter Reynolds' stock training program. Over the years Gardner has faced many difficulties such as being homeless and raising a son. He released a book in 2006 titled The Pursuit of Happyness. After establishing the firm in 1987 he is now the CEO of Gardner Rich & Co, a stockbrokerage firm in Chicago. His book was made into a movie in 2006 that starred Will Smith. Smith was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for the part. In the final scene of the movie Gardner made a cameo appearance. Gardner has met with Nelson Mandela and is interested in South Africa. Gardner was also featured in a Canadian documentary called Come On Down: Searching for the American Dream in 2004.
Christopher Gardner Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Gardner against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1954 (62 years old)
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Sailor, Stockbroker, Philanthropist, Motivational speaker, Writer
United States of America
Christopher Gardner, Christopher P. Gardner, Christopher Paul Gardner, Christopher Paul "Chris" Gardner
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.