Christopher Gardner net worth: Christopher Gardner is an American entrepreneur, investor, author, motivational speaker, and investor who has a net worth of $60 million. Christopher Paul Gardner was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in February 1954. Gardener had a rough upbringing and developed a sense of black pride and enjoyed music. He joined the U.S. Navy and then learned how to run a research laboratory in San Francisco. Gardner got into stock trading and even bought a Ferrari from Michael Jordan. Christopher was trained at E.F. Hutton and later Dean Witter Reynolds' stock training program. Over the years Gardner has faced many difficulties such as being homeless and raising a son. He released a book in 2006 titled The Pursuit of Happyness. After establishing the firm in 1987 he is now the CEO of Gardner Rich & Co, a stockbrokerage firm in Chicago. His book was made into a movie in 2006 that starred Will Smith. Smith was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for the part. In the final scene of the movie Gardner made a cameo appearance. Gardner has met with Nelson Mandela and is interested in South Africa. Gardner was also featured in a Canadian documentary called Come On Down: Searching for the American Dream in 2004.
Christopher Gardner Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Gardner against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1954 (61 years old)
Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Sailor, Stockbroker, Philanthropist, Motivational speaker, Writer
United States of America
Christopher Gardner, Christopher P. Gardner, Christopher Paul Gardner, Christopher Paul "Chris" Gardner
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Few People Knew Jordan Spieth Before Last Year, And Now He'll Make Nearly $50 Million In 2015. How Has He Done It?on Oct 4, 2015
Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Increased By $16.5 Billion In The Last Yearon Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.