Victor Rjesnjansky, one of the stars of the storage auction reality TV series Storage Wars: Texas, has a net worth of $1 million. He's accumulated that net worth largely through his ownership of two small businesses, a consignment clothing shop, and a "revolving real estate sale." Much of the inventory for these businesses is collected at storage auctions, his participation in which is the crux of his being featured on the show. Unlike many of the other people on Storage Wars: Texas, Victor is not a Texas native, having moved there with partner Joann from New York in order to escape the high rent and living expenses associated with the state. It hasn't been an easy transition, though, as Victor's fast paced sensibility tends to clash with the slow and easy going nature of many of the people he has to deal with in Texas. Still, he manages to make it work somehow particularly now that he has a sweet gig on a popular reality TV series to go along with it. One thing that attracts him to the storage auction business is his "leisurely lifestyle," which he supports through his purchases of things like motorcycles, boats, and golf carts sold at auction.
Victor Rjesnjansky Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Victor Rjesnjansky against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Storage Wars: Texas
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?