Victor Rjesnjansky, one of the stars of the storage auction reality TV series Storage Wars: Texas, has a net worth of $1 million. He's accumulated that net worth largely through his ownership of two small businesses, a consignment clothing shop, and a "revolving real estate sale." Much of the inventory for these businesses is collected at storage auctions, his participation in which is the crux of his being featured on the show. Unlike many of the other people on Storage Wars: Texas, Victor is not a Texas native, having moved there with partner Joann from New York in order to escape the high rent and living expenses associated with the state. It hasn't been an easy transition, though, as Victor's fast paced sensibility tends to clash with the slow and easy going nature of many of the people he has to deal with in Texas. Still, he manages to make it work somehow particularly now that he has a sweet gig on a popular reality TV series to go along with it. One thing that attracts him to the storage auction business is his "leisurely lifestyle," which he supports through his purchases of things like motorcycles, boats, and golf carts sold at auction.
Victor Rjesnjansky Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Victor Rjesnjansky against
- Random Celebrity
Storage Wars: Texas
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.