Scott & Suzanne Bawcom, two of the stars of the upcoming A&E reality TV series Shipping Wars, have a combined net worth of $500 thousand. Their net worth has been accumulated in the independent shipping business, which is the subject of the A&E show. Basically, the Bawcoms make their living by shipping unusual items to and from various locations – items that are too large, unwieldy, or dangerous to be shipped by traditional methods. Scott has no reason to shy away from that sort of challenge, though, especially if you consider what his previous line of work was: Diffusing explosives for the Marines in Iraq. Scott doesn't run his independent shipping business alone, though – he has help from his wife Suzanne and his son Josh. Suzanne handles the bidding and booking portion of the business, Josh handles accounts, while Scott drives the truck. Not to be forgotten, their daughter Ashley is responsible for customer service. Together, the Bawcoms have managed to form one of the most successful and lucrative independent shipping businesses in the country, and it's sure to grow even more with the publicity that will accompany their participation in the reality TV show Shipping Wars. No matter how you slice it, things are going well for the Bawcoms.
Scott & Suzanne Bawcom Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Scott & Suzanne Bawcom against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?