Scott & Suzanne Bawcom, two of the stars of the upcoming A&E reality TV series Shipping Wars, have a combined net worth of $500 thousand. Their net worth has been accumulated in the independent shipping business, which is the subject of the A&E show. Basically, the Bawcoms make their living by shipping unusual items to and from various locations – items that are too large, unwieldy, or dangerous to be shipped by traditional methods. Scott has no reason to shy away from that sort of challenge, though, especially if you consider what his previous line of work was: Diffusing explosives for the Marines in Iraq. Scott doesn't run his independent shipping business alone, though – he has help from his wife Suzanne and his son Josh. Suzanne handles the bidding and booking portion of the business, Josh handles accounts, while Scott drives the truck. Not to be forgotten, their daughter Ashley is responsible for customer service. Together, the Bawcoms have managed to form one of the most successful and lucrative independent shipping businesses in the country, and it's sure to grow even more with the publicity that will accompany their participation in the reality TV show Shipping Wars. No matter how you slice it, things are going well for the Bawcoms.
Scott & Suzanne Bawcom Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Scott & Suzanne Bawcom against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...