Willie G. Davidson net worth: Willie G. Davidson is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Based in Wisconsin, Willie G. Davidson graduated from the University of Wisconsin, and then continued his studies at the Art Center College of Design in California. The grandson of Harley-Davidson co-founder, William A. Davidson, Willie G. Davidson grew up around motorcycles. After finishing design school, he began working for Ford Motor Company. The family business eventually called, however, and in 1963 he began designing for Harley-Davidson. He was promoted to Vice President of Styling in 1969, and was ultimately responsible for some of Harley-Davidson's most famous designs. He went on to become the Senior Vice President and Chief Styling Officer for Harley-Davidson, and is widely recognized as the driving force behind the company's continued success. He stepped down as Vice President and Chief Styling Officer in April of 2012, and his currently serving as Chief Styling Officer Emeritus.
Willie G. Davidson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Willie G. Davidson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Willie G. Davidson
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.