Willie G. Davidson net worth: Willie G. Davidson is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Based in Wisconsin, Willie G. Davidson graduated from the University of Wisconsin, and then continued his studies at the Art Center College of Design in California. The grandson of Harley-Davidson co-founder, William A. Davidson, Willie G. Davidson grew up around motorcycles. After finishing design school, he began working for Ford Motor Company. The family business eventually called, however, and in 1963 he began designing for Harley-Davidson. He was promoted to Vice President of Styling in 1969, and was ultimately responsible for some of Harley-Davidson's most famous designs. He went on to become the Senior Vice President and Chief Styling Officer for Harley-Davidson, and is widely recognized as the driving force behind the company's continued success. He stepped down as Vice President and Chief Styling Officer in April of 2012, and his currently serving as Chief Styling Officer Emeritus.
Willie G. Davidson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Willie G. Davidson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Willie G. Davidson
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.