Willie G. Davidson net worth: Willie G. Davidson is an American businessman who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Based in Wisconsin, Willie G. Davidson graduated from the University of Wisconsin, and then continued his studies at the Art Center College of Design in California. The grandson of Harley-Davidson co-founder, William A. Davidson, Willie G. Davidson grew up around motorcycles. After finishing design school, he began working for Ford Motor Company. The family business eventually called, however, and in 1963 he began designing for Harley-Davidson. He was promoted to Vice President of Styling in 1969, and was ultimately responsible for some of Harley-Davidson's most famous designs. He went on to become the Senior Vice President and Chief Styling Officer for Harley-Davidson, and is widely recognized as the driving force behind the company's continued success. He stepped down as Vice President and Chief Styling Officer in April of 2012, and his currently serving as Chief Styling Officer Emeritus.
Willie G. Davidson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Willie G. Davidson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Willie G. Davidson
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrarion Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?