Valentino Garavani Net Worth: Valentino Garavani best known as Valentino, is an Italian fashion designer and founder of the Valentino SpA brand and company who has a net worth of $1.5 billion. Valentino Garavani built his net worth as a world renowned designer for over 45 years. Valentino Garavani was born on May 11, 1932 in Voghera, Lombardy, Italy where he became interested in fashion while in primary school when he apprenticed under his aunt Rosa and local designer Ernestina Salvadeo. He moved to Paris and studied at the École des Beaux-Arts and at the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne. In 1960 Valentino left Paris and opened a fashion house in Rome on the posh Via Condotti with the backing of his father and an associate of his. Valentino's international debut took place in 1962 in Florence, the Italian fashion capital of the time. His first show at the Pitti Palace was welcomed as a true revelation and the young couturier was deluged by orders from foreign buyers and enthusiastic comments on the press. After the breakthrough show in Florence, Valentino began dressing the ladies of the international best-dressed crowd. By the mid-1960s he was already considered the undisputed maestro of Italian Couture, receiving in 1967 the Neiman Marcus Fashion Award, the equivalent of an Oscar in the field of fashion. Former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was a devoted client and friend of Valentino's. While traveling, Valentino has a specific vehicle that is used to transport his six pug dogs.
Valentino Garavani Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Valentino Garavani against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 11, 1932 (83 years old)
Fashion designer, Designer
Valentino Garavani, Valentino Clemente Ludovico Garavani, Valentino
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.