Valentino Garavani Net Worth: Valentino Garavani best known as Valentino, is an Italian fashion designer and founder of the Valentino SpA brand and company who has a net worth of $1.5 billion. Valentino Garavani built his net worth as a world renowned designer for over 45 years. Valentino Garavani was born on May 11, 1932 in Voghera, Lombardy, Italy where he became interested in fashion while in primary school when he apprenticed under his aunt Rosa and local designer Ernestina Salvadeo. He moved to Paris and studied at the École des Beaux-Arts and at the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne. In 1960 Valentino left Paris and opened a fashion house in Rome on the posh Via Condotti with the backing of his father and an associate of his. Valentino's international debut took place in 1962 in Florence, the Italian fashion capital of the time. His first show at the Pitti Palace was welcomed as a true revelation and the young couturier was deluged by orders from foreign buyers and enthusiastic comments on the press. After the breakthrough show in Florence, Valentino began dressing the ladies of the international best-dressed crowd. By the mid-1960s he was already considered the undisputed maestro of Italian Couture, receiving in 1967 the Neiman Marcus Fashion Award, the equivalent of an Oscar in the field of fashion. Former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was a devoted client and friend of Valentino's. While traveling, Valentino has a specific vehicle that is used to transport his six pug dogs.
Valentino Garavani Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Valentino Garavani against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 11, 1932
Fashion designer, Designer
Valentino Garavani, Valentino Clemente Ludovico Garavani, Valentino
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.