Shekinah Jo Anderson net worth: Shekinah Jo Anderson is an American hair stylist and reality television personality who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Shekinah Jo Anderson is a native of Atlanta, Georgia where she currently works as a professional hair stylist to the stars. Shekinah specializes in hair coloring, dread locks, extensions and more. She earned her styling degree from the Platinum Hit Salon in Atlanta and a cosmetology degree at Empire Beauty School. Shekinah began styling hair when she was just 12 years old, working on friends and family. Her work has been featured on models who have appeared in many magazines including XXL, Hype Hair, Essence and Vibe. Furthermore, Shekinah herself has become somewhat of a celebrity after appearing on reality shows like "Tiny and Toya" and "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle".
Shekinah Jo Anderson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shekinah Jo Anderson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1980 (35 years old)
Actor, Author, Rapper, Record producer, Entrepreneur, Television producer, Investor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., Rubberband Man, C. Harris, Clifford Harris, Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr., TI, Tip, Tip 'T.I'. Harris, Tip 'T.I.' Harris, Tip Harris
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.