Shekinah Jo Anderson net worth: Shekinah Jo Anderson is an American hair stylist and reality television personality who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Shekinah Jo Anderson is a native of Atlanta, Georgia where she currently works as a professional hair stylist to the stars. Shekinah specializes in hair coloring, dread locks, extensions and more. She earned her styling degree from the Platinum Hit Salon in Atlanta and a cosmetology degree at Empire Beauty School. Shekinah began styling hair when she was just 12 years old, working on friends and family. Her work has been featured on models who have appeared in many magazines including XXL, Hype Hair, Essence and Vibe. Furthermore, Shekinah herself has become somewhat of a celebrity after appearing on reality shows like "Tiny and Toya" and "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle".
Shekinah Jo Anderson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shekinah Jo Anderson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1980 (35 years old)
Actor, Author, Rapper, Record producer, Entrepreneur, Television producer, Investor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., Rubberband Man, C. Harris, Clifford Harris, Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr., TI, Tip, Tip 'T.I'. Harris, Tip 'T.I.' Harris, Tip Harris
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fund.on Oct 7, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
The Five Most Expensive Boats And Planes Sold By Celebritieson Oct 12, 2015
7 Of Anne Hathaway's Biggest Paydayson Oct 12, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Stephon Marbury Is Bringing Back His Starbury Shoes, And He Has A Secret About Jordan BrandStephon Marbury hasn't played in the NBA since 2009. But don't think that's going to stop him from bringing his discount shoes back to the world.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lykan HypersportThe Lykan Hypersport is a limited production sports car produced by W Motors that became the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East.
- UFC Fighter Conor McGregor Wants To Make $100 MillionConor McGregor wants to be the first and only MMA fighter to make $100 million plus and he certainly doesn't mince words about it.
- How Houston Texans Owner Bob McNair Earned His $2 Billion FortuneWhen Bob McNair founded the Houston Texans it cost his group $700 million which is a pretty hefty price tag for someone from the foothills of North Carolina. So how is it he was able to afford it?