Shekinah Jo Anderson net worth: Shekinah Jo Anderson is an American hair stylist and reality television personality who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Shekinah Jo Anderson is a native of Atlanta, Georgia where she currently works as a professional hair stylist to the stars. Shekinah specializes in hair coloring, dread locks, extensions and more. She earned her styling degree from the Platinum Hit Salon in Atlanta and a cosmetology degree at Empire Beauty School. Shekinah began styling hair when she was just 12 years old, working on friends and family. Her work has been featured on models who have appeared in many magazines including XXL, Hype Hair, Essence and Vibe. Furthermore, Shekinah herself has become somewhat of a celebrity after appearing on reality shows like "Tiny and Toya" and "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle".
Shekinah Jo Anderson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shekinah Jo Anderson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1980 (35 years old)
Actor, Author, Rapper, Record producer, Entrepreneur, Television producer, Investor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., Rubberband Man, C. Harris, Clifford Harris, Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr., TI, Tip, Tip 'T.I'. Harris, Tip 'T.I.' Harris, Tip Harris
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 MillionSalsa king March Anthony outdid every groom on the planet when he bought his bride a $4.1 million mansion in Tarzana for a wedding present, but it appears that she has grown tired of it. The couple is selling the mansion for $4.35 million.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.