Reichart Von Wolfsheild net worth: Reichart Von Wolfsheild is an American inventor, technologist, and artist who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Reichart Von Wolfsheild became interested in computers at a young age, and built his first CPU from scratch when he was in his early teens. He has since gone on to a long and successful career in both art and technology. He began working for MTV in the early 80s, helping develop the technology surrounding music videos. He launched his own company, devoted to Artificial Intelligence development soon after. He has worked on the development of multiple video games, and helped develop the first modern multi-player game. He has designed toys and weapons, as well. His clients have included Disney, Boeing, Dreamworks, and Mattel. He is the co-host of the History Channel series, "Invention USA" alongside Scotty Ziegler.
Reichart Von Wolfsheild Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Reichart Von Wolfsheild against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Reichart Von Wolfsheild
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?