Reichart Von Wolfsheild net worth: Reichart Von Wolfsheild is an American inventor, technologist, and artist who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Reichart Von Wolfsheild became interested in computers at a young age, and built his first CPU from scratch when he was in his early teens. He has since gone on to a long and successful career in both art and technology. He began working for MTV in the early 80s, helping develop the technology surrounding music videos. He launched his own company, devoted to Artificial Intelligence development soon after. He has worked on the development of multiple video games, and helped develop the first modern multi-player game. He has designed toys and weapons, as well. His clients have included Disney, Boeing, Dreamworks, and Mattel. He is the co-host of the History Channel series, "Invention USA" alongside Scotty Ziegler.
Reichart Von Wolfsheild Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Reichart Von Wolfsheild against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Reichart Von Wolfsheild
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.