Olivia Blois Sharpe net worth: Olivia Blois Sharpe is an American makeup artist who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Based in New Jersey, Olivia Blois Sharpe is a cast member of the popular Style Network show, "Jerseylicious". The reality television series follows the employees of the Gatsby Salon, a hair salon in Green Brook, New Jersey. Olivia Blois Sharpe worked for the Anthony Roberts Salon, and then moved to The Gatsby Salon, and finally, The Glam Fairy. She is now in the process of opening her own salon. "Jerseylicious" aired its first episode in the spring of 2010, and is currently in its fifth season. Olivia Blois Sharpe has been in and out of headlines recently, as her cast mate and ex-boyfriend, Lorenze Gangala, who was a regular cast member through Season 3, has been attempting to sell a sex tape the pair shot before they began working on the series. He has been offered $100,000 for it, but releasing it to stores requires Ms. Sharpe's signature, which she has refused to give, repeatedly.
Olivia Blois Sharpe Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Olivia Blois Sharpe against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Olivia Blois Sharpe
Date of Birth
Sep 13, 1988 (27 years old)
United States of America
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.