LisaRaye McCoy-Misick net worth: LisaRaye McCoy-Misick is an American fashion designer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick gained her net worth by playing the role of Diana "Diamond" Armstrong in the film The Players Club and Neesee James on the television show "All of Us" from 2003 to 2007. McCoy-Misick was born in Chicago, Illinois, and first began her career as a model. She is the daughter of a businessman and professional model and is of Native American & Irish descent. Before acting, she began her career as a model doing fashion shows in churches and high schools in her native home Chicago. She made her acting debut as the lead in Reasons, an independent film directed by Monty Ross. In addition to acting, she has also appeared in several music videos. She is currently starring in her own reality show on TV One, "LisaRaye: The Real McCoy" along with her 21-year old daughter Kai. She also stars in a TV show called Single Ladies through Queen Latifah's production company. Her memorable performance as a troubled stripper left a solid impression on audiences. Her appearances thus far were impressive, but her career truly began to ignite after her appearance in the movie The Wood. In 2000, she found her widest audience yet as the host of "Source: All Access" a popular series dedicated to exploring hip-hop culture. She quickly gained a loyal following with her winning smile and extensive knowledge of all things hip-hop. The summer of 2011 she launched her jean collection "The LisaRaye Collection" in partnership with PZI Jeans. This jean contours the body of a woman with curves, her motto, "For the Curvy Woman in You." That same summer, she launched her hair line, "LisaRaye Glamour" which is 100% Indian hair and comes in weaves, extensions and wigs. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick was born on September 27, 1967 in Chicago, Illinois.
LisaRaye McCoy-Misick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare LisaRaye McCoy-Misick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 23, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Lisa Ray McCoy, Lisa Raye, LRaye, Lisaraye McCoy-Misick, Lisaraye McCoy, LisaRaye
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.