LisaRaye McCoy-Misick net worth: LisaRaye McCoy-Misick is an American fashion designer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick gained her net worth by playing the role of Diana "Diamond" Armstrong in the film The Players Club and Neesee James on the television show "All of Us" from 2003 to 2007. McCoy-Misick was born in Chicago, Illinois, and first began her career as a model. She is the daughter of a businessman and professional model and is of Native American & Irish descent. Before acting, she began her career as a model doing fashion shows in churches and high schools in her native home Chicago. She made her acting debut as the lead in Reasons, an independent film directed by Monty Ross. In addition to acting, she has also appeared in several music videos. She is currently starring in her own reality show on TV One, "LisaRaye: The Real McCoy" along with her 21-year old daughter Kai. She also stars in a TV show called Single Ladies through Queen Latifah's production company. Her memorable performance as a troubled stripper left a solid impression on audiences. Her appearances thus far were impressive, but her career truly began to ignite after her appearance in the movie The Wood. In 2000, she found her widest audience yet as the host of "Source: All Access" a popular series dedicated to exploring hip-hop culture. She quickly gained a loyal following with her winning smile and extensive knowledge of all things hip-hop. The summer of 2011 she launched her jean collection "The LisaRaye Collection" in partnership with PZI Jeans. This jean contours the body of a woman with curves, her motto, "For the Curvy Woman in You." That same summer, she launched her hair line, "LisaRaye Glamour" which is 100% Indian hair and comes in weaves, extensions and wigs. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick was born on September 27, 1967 in Chicago, Illinois.
LisaRaye McCoy-Misick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare LisaRaye McCoy-Misick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 23, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Lisa Ray McCoy, Lisa Raye, LRaye, Lisaraye McCoy-Misick, Lisaraye McCoy, LisaRaye
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.