LisaRaye McCoy-Misick net worth: LisaRaye McCoy-Misick is an American fashion designer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick gained her net worth by playing the role of Diana "Diamond" Armstrong in the film The Players Club and Neesee James on the television show "All of Us" from 2003 to 2007. McCoy-Misick was born in Chicago, Illinois, and first began her career as a model. She is the daughter of a businessman and professional model and is of Native American & Irish descent. Before acting, she began her career as a model doing fashion shows in churches and high schools in her native home Chicago. She made her acting debut as the lead in Reasons, an independent film directed by Monty Ross. In addition to acting, she has also appeared in several music videos. She is currently starring in her own reality show on TV One, "LisaRaye: The Real McCoy" along with her 21-year old daughter Kai. She also stars in a TV show called Single Ladies through Queen Latifah's production company. Her memorable performance as a troubled stripper left a solid impression on audiences. Her appearances thus far were impressive, but her career truly began to ignite after her appearance in the movie The Wood. In 2000, she found her widest audience yet as the host of "Source: All Access" a popular series dedicated to exploring hip-hop culture. She quickly gained a loyal following with her winning smile and extensive knowledge of all things hip-hop. The summer of 2011 she launched her jean collection "The LisaRaye Collection" in partnership with PZI Jeans. This jean contours the body of a woman with curves, her motto, "For the Curvy Woman in You." That same summer, she launched her hair line, "LisaRaye Glamour" which is 100% Indian hair and comes in weaves, extensions and wigs. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick was born on September 27, 1967 in Chicago, Illinois.
LisaRaye McCoy-Misick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare LisaRaye McCoy-Misick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 23, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Lisa Ray McCoy, Lisa Raye, LRaye, Lisaraye McCoy-Misick, Lisaraye McCoy, LisaRaye
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.