LisaRaye McCoy-Misick net worth: LisaRaye McCoy-Misick is an American fashion designer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick gained her net worth by playing the role of Diana "Diamond" Armstrong in the film The Players Club and Neesee James on the television show "All of Us" from 2003 to 2007. McCoy-Misick was born in Chicago, Illinois, and first began her career as a model. She is the daughter of a businessman and professional model and is of Native American & Irish descent. Before acting, she began her career as a model doing fashion shows in churches and high schools in her native home Chicago. She made her acting debut as the lead in Reasons, an independent film directed by Monty Ross. In addition to acting, she has also appeared in several music videos. She is currently starring in her own reality show on TV One, "LisaRaye: The Real McCoy" along with her 21-year old daughter Kai. She also stars in a TV show called Single Ladies through Queen Latifah's production company. Her memorable performance as a troubled stripper left a solid impression on audiences. Her appearances thus far were impressive, but her career truly began to ignite after her appearance in the movie The Wood. In 2000, she found her widest audience yet as the host of "Source: All Access" a popular series dedicated to exploring hip-hop culture. She quickly gained a loyal following with her winning smile and extensive knowledge of all things hip-hop. The summer of 2011 she launched her jean collection "The LisaRaye Collection" in partnership with PZI Jeans. This jean contours the body of a woman with curves, her motto, "For the Curvy Woman in You." That same summer, she launched her hair line, "LisaRaye Glamour" which is 100% Indian hair and comes in weaves, extensions and wigs. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick was born on September 27, 1967 in Chicago, Illinois.
LisaRaye McCoy-Misick Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare LisaRaye McCoy-Misick against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 23, 1967 (48 years old)
Actor, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Native Americans in the United States
Lisa Ray McCoy, Lisa Raye, LRaye, Lisaraye McCoy-Misick, Lisaraye McCoy, LisaRaye
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of RetirementThere has been a ton of speculation about Floyd Mayweather coming out of retirement and fighting again, but there has never been a reason to believe he might actually do it – until now.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.