Dutchess Lattimore net worth: Dutchess Lattimore is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality who has a net worth of $400 thousand dollars. Crystana "Dutchess" Lattimore was born in Lincolnton, North Carolina, and earned a degree in Business Management with a concentration in Visual Art. She graduated cum laude from North Carolina A&T, and was attending graduate school for her MBA when she decided to pursue a career as a tattoo artist. She quickly became respected and sought after in the area, and decided to move to New York City to continue to hone and perfect her craft. She currently works at Black Ink, a popular tattoo shop in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City. She is the newest member of the staff at Black Ink, and the only female tattoo artist employed by the studio. Dutchess and the rest of the staff at Black Ink are the subjects of a VH1 reality series called, Black Ink Crew. The show follows the daily operations of the tattoo shop, as well as the staff members' lives outside of the business, and the lives of their famous clientele. The show has proven popular with viewers, and has made stars out of the staff members, including Black Ink's strong-willed owner, Caeser.
Dutchess Lattimore Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dutchess Lattimore against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Video Hits One, V|+1 (stylized), VH-1
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.