Dutchess Lattimore net worth: Dutchess Lattimore is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality who has a net worth of $100 thousand dollars. Crystana "Dutchess" Lattimore was born in Lincolnton, North Carolina, and earned a degree in Business Management with a concentration in Visual Art. She graduated cum laude from North Carolina A&T, and was attending graduate school for her MBA when she decided to pursue a career as a tattoo artist. She quickly became respected and sought after in the area, and decided to move to New York City to continue to hone and perfect her craft. She currently works at Black Ink, a popular tattoo shop in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City. She is the newest member of the staff at Black Ink, and the only female tattoo artist employed by the studio. Dutchess and the rest of the staff at Black Ink are the subjects of a VH1 reality series called, Black Ink Crew. The show follows the daily operations of the tattoo shop, as well as the staff members' lives outside of the business, and the lives of their famous clientele. The show has proven popular with viewers, and has made stars out of the staff members, including Black Ink's strong-willed owner, Caeser.
Dutchess Lattimore Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dutchess Lattimore against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Video Hits One, V|+1 (stylized), VH-1
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.