Dutchess Lattimore net worth: Dutchess Lattimore is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality who has a net worth of $400 thousand dollars. Crystana "Dutchess" Lattimore was born in Lincolnton, North Carolina, and earned a degree in Business Management with a concentration in Visual Art. She graduated cum laude from North Carolina A&T, and was attending graduate school for her MBA when she decided to pursue a career as a tattoo artist. She quickly became respected and sought after in the area, and decided to move to New York City to continue to hone and perfect her craft. She currently works at Black Ink, a popular tattoo shop in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City. She is the newest member of the staff at Black Ink, and the only female tattoo artist employed by the studio. Dutchess and the rest of the staff at Black Ink are the subjects of a VH1 reality series called, Black Ink Crew. The show follows the daily operations of the tattoo shop, as well as the staff members' lives outside of the business, and the lives of their famous clientele. The show has proven popular with viewers, and has made stars out of the staff members, including Black Ink's strong-willed owner, Caeser.
Dutchess Lattimore Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dutchess Lattimore against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Video Hits One, V|+1 (stylized), VH-1
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"He's probably been asked this question so many times, he's sick of answering it, which may be one explanation for his simple answer.
- Lionel Messi Willing To Change Leagues... But It Definitely Won't Be Cheap!!!After the trouble he has had with taxes in Spain, Lionel Messi is thinking about making a move to the Premier League, but the team that signs him will have to pay big.