Dutchess Lattimore net worth: Dutchess Lattimore is an American tattoo artist and reality television personality who has a net worth of $400 thousand dollars. Crystana "Dutchess" Lattimore was born in Lincolnton, North Carolina, and earned a degree in Business Management with a concentration in Visual Art. She graduated cum laude from North Carolina A&T, and was attending graduate school for her MBA when she decided to pursue a career as a tattoo artist. She quickly became respected and sought after in the area, and decided to move to New York City to continue to hone and perfect her craft. She currently works at Black Ink, a popular tattoo shop in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City. She is the newest member of the staff at Black Ink, and the only female tattoo artist employed by the studio. Dutchess and the rest of the staff at Black Ink are the subjects of a VH1 reality series called, Black Ink Crew. The show follows the daily operations of the tattoo shop, as well as the staff members' lives outside of the business, and the lives of their famous clientele. The show has proven popular with viewers, and has made stars out of the staff members, including Black Ink's strong-willed owner, Caeser.
Dutchess Lattimore Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dutchess Lattimore against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Video Hits One, V|+1 (stylized), VH-1
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.